• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LeongSam Has Been Very Quiet

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam is actually training a new army of moderators for his soon to be revamped forum.

tumblr_lh8nbgEdu71qf63jao1_500.jpg

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted the following events from the time 2 Mods appointed and today:

- 3 Mods revert to 1 only, 1 resigned with a note of thanks from Sam and another leaving but points negative 999 with no explanation

- Trivia Folder's name change

- Thailand Section defaced

- Some prominent members missing

- Bruhaha between senior members

- The silence is deafening

All within a space of 2 weeks, so what went wrong?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Was The Thai Thread Destroyed ?

- 3 Mods revert to 1 only, 1 resigned with a note of thanks from Sam and another leaving but points negative 999 with no explanation

- Trivia Folder's name change

- Thailand Section defaced

- Some prominent members missing

- Bruhaha between senior members

- The silence is deafening

All within a space of 2 weeks, so what went wrong?

This space is like a sinking boat. Is the frog dying and asking Sam to delete them as his last wish ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Why Was The Thai Thread Destroyed ?

This space is like a sinking boat. Is the frog dying and asking Sam to delete them as his last wish ?

He is the spiritual leader there and it's really a pity he will not be posting anymore.

As for the defacing of that thread, it's a small problem. I can do some housekeeping later when I'm home.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He found a job!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mLgIAPCbV84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is the spiritual leader there and it's really a pity he will not be posting anymore.

As for the defacing of that thread, it's a small problem. I can do some housekeeping later when I'm home.

Thanks and it is a real pity as that thread was very interesting and enlightening. We will miss the wonderful pics and topics discussed.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi Spiritual Leader ?

He's a Christian or a Buddhist ? What are you going to do with the Thailand thread ? Resurrect it on SBF ? Backup for personal safekeeping ? Has Tonychat also disappeared ?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Simi Spiritual Leader ?

Being a self-proclaimed intelligent person, he may have been kidnapped by the Moaris and forced to explain the true interpretations of the old original Treaty of Waitangi.

Or he may be forced to attend the cannibalistic party in Papatoetoe in which the meat of peppertail would be served in a common "Hanghi" style cooking.

Or the "spirit" of Edward Gibbon Wakefield would have taken him away to "revisit" Australia and Canada.

May He Be safe for without him, writing may be worthless for all of us.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

He's a Christian or a Buddhist ? What are you going to do with the Thailand thread ? Resurrect it on SBF ? Backup for personal safekeeping ? Has Tonychat also disappeared ?

I will only remove the recent quarrelling in the thread. Too much gem and hard work by fellow brothers there. It is a pity that the thread died this way. Hope that Joetys can resumed posting there. He removed the photos are out concern that that some shitball would track him down. That piece of sohai is really(I don't know what to say lah)

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will only remove the recent quarrelling in the thread. Too much gem and hard work by fellow brothers there. It is a pity that the thread died this way. Hope that Joetys can resumed posting there. He removed the photos are out concern that that some shitball would track him down. That piece of sohai is really(I don't know what to say lah)

Hope you will leave the Thailand thread as it is just as it was when joetys left and hope he will return soon. Hope no one will post anything there and leave it alone and treat it as SBF museum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Careful wait he start thread asking you why you call other members shit stirrer.