• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Legend ate bkt!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAPE TOWN (AFP) - A jealous lover in South Africa stabbed a rival, cut out his heart and ate it with a knife and fork, the police and media reported on Thursday. The police were called to the gruesome scene at a house in Cape Town's Gugulethu township by frantic neighbours, spokesman Frederick van Wyk told the Cape Times.

"On the scene they found a suspect, a Zimbabwean national, busy eating the heart of a human with a knife and fork," he said. The woman at the centre of the love triangle told the police that her former lover had visited the house where she was living with her current partner and they had chatted together before he gave her money to buy liquor and she left. - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/wo...uts-out-his-heart-and-ea#sthash.19jViUjP.dpuf

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle give dog fark

this message from you, real or not??

sorry and thanks

Hi BKT,

I really don't know who you are. Thanks for saving me last night. I think I will be off for some time
to reflect. No use wasting my time being battled and whacked by I H P and his Gang.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thanks for all the beautiful songs.

I am just an ordinary Singaporean with no political agenda. Just came in for the fun of the forum Never know I could get embroiled in such a mess with more than 20 predators attacking me.

Thanks once again.

kopiuncle

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we know the reason for this bizarre act. he thinks by eating the rival's heart, the girl will fall for him again.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think we know the reason for this bizarre act. he thinks by eating the rival's heart, the girl will fall for him again.

The Chinese, unlike this African, believe in eating tiger's penis. The African should have eaten the deceased's penis for enhancing his own lanjiao extra power and length. A bizarre world indeed. :smile: