• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

left nIpple or right nIpple?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this kind of thread which questions habits one takes for granted.

I prefer my left nip to be teased too so that my right hand has more space to roam.

M

Mdm Tang

I was zapped 16 poInts off for thIs thread! who was It? :mad:

If i may , one way to find out is to become a Senior Member
of SBF by making a S$ Donation .

there may be other ways to find out , i yet to find out . :(

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a perceptive person. :smile:

He's perceptive and too funny for the liking of some stiff-upper lips here.
To some, this is considered trolling.

There's a flaw in the reputation system. Should amend it to have at least 20 negative reputation strikes
before the pts go down. And the pts should not go down based on Power level.

It's like 1 person having multiple votes, not a democratic way of voting.

One voter with 200 power pts can send PleaseDunZapMe into banland with one vote. That's ridiculous. :biggrin:

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's a flaw in the reputation system. Should amend it to have at least 20 negative reputation strikes

One voter with 200 power pts can send PleaseDunZapMe into banland with one vote. That's ridiculous. :biggrin:

bro, you don't lIke your nIpple to be teased?:confused::cool:

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, who do you thInk zapped me 16 poInts In a sIngle strIke?:confused::cool:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, who do you thInk zapped me 16 poInts In a sIngle strIke?:confused::cool:

Someone who thinks this forum belongs to his grand-father and who thinks that any thread that is not PAP bashing serves only to push PAP bashing threads down further into obscurity. Someone who is absolutely sick and needs medication, or most likely, forgot to take his medicine. :biggrin:

Someone who thinks that if you're not his friend, you're his enemy. Simple as that. Just look for someone with 16 power and you got your answer. :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dId you know that?:eek: Who Is erectIon2011 by the way?:cool:

You don't ask "Who is erection2011 by the way" or you again run the risk of being infracted for "Ignorance, and excessive stupidity", you know what I mean. If you don't know who erection2011, you can check the member list, no need to ask, for no one is going to tell you, but someone may zap you. LOL!!