• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LEEgime is a shameless medal thief

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And then there's the issue of Jiawei holding the flag... no local has volunteered to hold it, that's why she gets to. Goes to show the timid and insipid nature of our people.

Hello, i am proud of the national flag, but not proud of the way the medal was won. Rather lose than "buy" a medal. Want to throw money so as to win a medal, throw the money at the sport school, at local sport man or woman. If Australia can do it, why can't Spore.

Every time see papers, got news about certain sports kenna cut funding due to poor results really pain me. If that sports not faring well, the more reason to increase funding to raise the level. The way SAA is going, it like trying to manage sports like managing a GLC.

kupkumkup

Hello, i am proud of the national flag, but not proud of the way the medal was won. Rather lose than "buy" a medal. Want to throw money so as to win a medal, throw the money at the sport school, at local sport man or woman. If Australia can do it, why can't Spore.

Every time see papers, got news about certain sports kenna cut funding due to poor results really pain me. If that sports not faring well, the more reason to increase funding to raise the level. The way SAA is going, it like trying to manage sports like managing a GLC.

I'd like to say thank you.

From an ex-athlete whose sports federation lost its training facility 2 months ago.