• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Suet Fern suspended 15 months by disciplinary body ( 20 Nov 2020 )

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other then Gay Loong and certain members of the Kwa family, who lived off Harry's name? Suet Fern? I don't think so. A doubles honour Cambridge educated lawyer would have commanded big money in S'pore even without being connected, and her father was a somebody, so she was connected anyway if she was not a member of FamiLee. Hsien Yang? I don't think so. When your parents tell you to do this and do that, do u say no to them? I don't think he ever wanted to be a BG. Desk job is not for him. Wei Ling lived off Harry's name? Really? She is actually a quite a competent doctor. No bedside manner, but quite good. Did she leverage Harry's name in order to run SGH or the S'pore healthcare system like Gecko's brother Kwa Soon Bee? No, she did not. If she wanted to run a major hospital, or even become Minister of Health, I don't think anyone would say no to her. But did she do that? U come here with 200 posts to your name and talk cock? fucking moron.

obviously, not only you sound like and behaved to be one of gay loong's favourite backsides!
what a mother fucker CCB you are! go & get yourself screwed and squirmed like an arse-licker as if you are some leeches to that familee
listen, all your shits are just your hypothetical nonsense. the facts are they are lived at their papa's name and they are nobody without that!
dun gimme crab as if double camp papers will grant any millionaire - that is your fucking moron dickhead's idea!
did your parents ask you not to 'fucking moron' to others? but did you listen . . . . you fucking moron!

you knnmccb! you wanna spewed ah beng! who the fuck are you! you are NOT even worth the piece of shit under my slippers!
go get fucked yourself!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is exactly what's it all about . . . . living off Harry's name for far too long...

harry created all these minions to 'look after his 2 sons' - the seeds of evils where it all begins!
now, these minions have exploited this name for themselves and their owns generations!

to reckon by putting up his will to demolish oxley hut, i.e. to put abovementioned to an end? harry was utterly wrong!
its his own son, LHL still wanna to leveraging his papa's name for his own son

and if LHY or LSF wants nothing from this . . . but trying to uphold harry's will to stop this? they are just being pathetic!
dun4get LHY's benefited from all these as well!
Not only his two sons but also that wacko chip on the shoulder daughter of his...

Oh yeah, must not forget the self righteous hypocrite Ho Ching who seems to think she is Mrs LKY mark II...don't have any time for Lee Suet Fern but this Ho Ching really takes the cake....

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u are the one that don't understand the local scene. Sir David made no mention of Hsien Yang, but u brought it up. U never consider the point of whether Hsien Yang wanted to be BG, CEO of Singtel, CAAS Chairman, etc. Do you really think he asked for any of this? Or were they thrusted on him? When your father is PM and your mother is the ambitious domineering bitch that she is, you think its easy for Hsien Yang to resist their attempts to turn S'pore into the Asian camelot ala Jack and Bobby Kennedy VS Loong and Yang? The Hsien Yang that I knew had no aspirations to be a BG at all. He would have been perfectly happy being a CO at 46 SAR for his whole SAF career.............. if he could, and live a middle class existence, no different from thousands of other S'poreans. But that option is not available to him. Imagine the dissappointment to Con You and Gecko when he did not have the same ambitions that they had for him. Among all the Lee siblings, he is by far the most care free and least serious. He was not interested in politics, and as you know, being BG was a pre-requisite for catapulting into politics. So, they made him BG in the hopes he would see the light and follow the brother into politics under the guidance of the father. Gecko would have loved nothing better then to see elder son as PM and second son as DPM.

So, when he was not interested, what were they going to do? Let him stay in the SAF, and bust him down to Major? Let him be a stay at home Dad? Let him emigrate to Australia, since he already has a PR? Or just give him a cushy job befitting his status as a member of the royal family? U think he asked for and lobbied for the Singtel job? In fact, do u think he asked to be CEO of any GLCs or Stat boards? If u asked him what he really wanted, I think he would have said let me migrate to Australia, enjoy my life and the outdoors there. But that was never going to happen. Or be allowed to happen. They parked him at Singtel and kept him there assuming he would be away from the lime light. The parents didn't know he was going to fuck every skirt in his office of become flashy by buying a Ferrari. But that's the way he is. I don't think he ever wanted to live off Harry's name as you say. But when u are a member of the royal family, do u really have a choice. Do u think he would have been allowed to go his own personal path of choice?
Hope you got your cheque in the mail from LHY for being his big apologist.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other then Gay Loong and certain members of the Kwa family, who lived off Harry's name? Suet Fern? I don't think so. A doubles honour Cambridge educated lawyer would have commanded big money in S'pore even without being connected, and her father was a somebody, so she was connected anyway if she was not a member of FamiLee. Hsien Yang? I don't think so. When your parents tell you to do this and do that, do u say no to them? I don't think he ever wanted to be a BG. Desk job is not for him. Wei Ling lived off Harry's name? Really? She is actually a quite a competent doctor. No bedside manner, but quite good. Did she leverage Harry's name in order to run SGH or the S'pore healthcare system like Gecko's brother Kwa Soon Bee? No, she did not. If she wanted to run a major hospital, or even become Minister of Health, I don't think anyone would say no to her. But did she do that? U come here with 200 posts to your name and talk cock? fucking moron.
You clearly know diddly squat about the local/regional legal market from the 80s up to Harry's death in 2015...people in the know from Freshfields days, Molly Lim days, Wong Meng Meng days all the way to Lee Suet Fern setting up her own firm until her huge Harry will fiasco know about her background...not her ability as a top corporate lawyer but her status as a powerful rainmaker player in the legal scene...people like Helen Yeo were just scrambling behind...

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for LWL...once again you know diddly squat, this time about the local medical scene...the fact that you compare LWL to Kwa Soon Bee speaks volumes...it is a known fact that Kwa Soon Bee was both a very well regarded and highly respected medical administrator and clinician by his peers...probably quite similar to Andrew Chew...
LWL was overrated from the very start...not president scholar level but for Harry...supposedly did well in the local uni med school but once she went to England for her higher degree, failed miserably...and all her so called achievements all down to Harry from her postings in top American hospitals all the way to the NI being set up for her by Harry in TTSH...not forgetting SPH pandering to her whims and fancies as a so called writer until Harry's will fiasco...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
More brother.... keep this Genesis story coming. Very delightening and interesting....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

As for LWL...once again you know diddly squat, this time about the local medical scene...the fact that you compare LWL to Kwa Soon Bee speaks volumes...it is a known fact that Kwa Soon Bee was both a very well regarded and highly respected medical administrator and clinician by his peers...probably quite similar to Andrew Chew...
LWL was overrated from the very start...not president scholar level but for Harry...supposedly did well in the local uni med school but once she went to England for her higher degree, failed miserably...and all her so called achievements all down to Harry from her postings in top American hospitals all the way to the NI being set up for her by Harry in TTSH...not forgetting SPH pandering to her whims and fancies as a so called writer until Harry's will fiasco...

kchen89

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is highly regarded only in Singapore and because she is the daughter in law of LKY.
She's also a partner at a major US global law firm and trained in London...
Don't act like she's not highly accomplished just because she has a famous (if a bit publicly dysfunctional) family

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She's also a partner at a major US global law firm and trained in London...
Don't act like she's not highly accomplished just because she has a famous (if a bit publicly dysfunctional) family
Well, according to some morons here, she is 100% dependent on Old fart's name to get where she is. U and I know better.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, according to some morons here, she is 100% dependent on Old fart's name to get where she is. U and I know better.
Please don't mischaracterise and take things out of context.

Nobody is taking issue with Lee Suet Fern's ability as a top corporate lawyer.

The question being raised which is a legitimate one...is whether she would have been such a high powered 'rainmaker' player in the local regional legal market so quickly...but for her being Harry & Mama LKY's daughter in law...

Just follow the dots in her path to eventually setting up her own law firm...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Please don't mischaracterise and take things out of context.

Nobody is taking issue with Lee Suet Fern's ability as a top corporate lawyer.

The question being raised which is a legitimate one...is whether she would have been such a high powered 'rainmaker' player in the local regional legal market so quickly...but for her being Harry & Mama LKY's daughter in law...

Just follow the dots in her path to eventually setting up her own law firm...

What u describe is not abusing the Lee name to eventually set up her own law firm. If that is the best u have, then you have nothing. U want to talk abusing the name, why don't you look at Abdul Wahab Ghow's son. If I recall, he set up his own law firm less then one year after graduating from law school. He 100% relied on the Ghows name to bring in business, and took advantage of it. And he was right. Making big bucks while his cohort was still articling. Practically unheard of in those days and even till today. Who dare to say no to him? U know Bryan, right? If his last name is not Wahab, he would be in Shook Lin Bok doing HDB conveyancing and would be lucky to be Junior partner today.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u describe is not abusing the Lee name to eventually set up her own law firm. If that is the best u have, then you have nothing. U want to talk abusing the name, why don't you look at Abdul Wahab Ghow's son. If I recall, he set up his own law firm less then one year after graduating from law school. He 100% relied on the Ghows name to bring in business, and took advantage of it. And he was right. Making big bucks while his cohort was still articling. Practically unheard of in those days and even till today. Who dare to say no to him? U know Bryan, right? If his last name is not Wahab, he would be in Shook Lin Bok doing HDB conveyancing and would be lucky to be Junior partner today.
LoL...i do indeed know Bryan...btw he was in Satpal's firm many moons ago...
Back to Lee Suet Fern....so sorry hor...but Harry & his Mrs always pontificated on being 'whiter than white' cleaner than clean...to the extent of wearing all white...so this argument no pakai cannot stand when referencing Harry and his family including extended family...
In event Bryan one small ikan bilis compared to Lee Suet Fern