• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew cautions against turning political divide into national divide

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old man is still talking nonsense, like as if Singapore will no longer prosper without the PAP. Come on, Hongkong today is thriving even better than during their colonial governance period. It is all in the people, not just the government. I think he's already well past his sage significance.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is too late in the day for him to save his son and his party.

They can sense the tide is turning against them. Loony son had to come out to apologise.

For the old man, it is.... "REPENT"!

But I see no hope for the two top dogs. Like the strongmen of Libya and Egypt, until they are driven out by force, they will NEVER repent.

They will rather enleash their doggies to do the hatchet job for their empire.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ole goat: you & your son started it by overpaying yourselves when the plebians are suffering from increased poverty. Even PMET's are jobless for long long time but still need to eat and pay GST! Do you expect them to close rank so that you buggers can continue to have better lives?
Our sons roughed it out during NS while yours & the white horses had it easy incl Dr Patrick Tan son of our President. Is it becos you buggers pay more taxes?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can sense the tide is turning against them. Loony son had to come out to apologise.

For the old man, it is.... "REPENT"!

But I see no hope for the two top dogs. Like the strongmen of Libya and Egypt, until they are driven out by force, they will NEVER repent.

They will rather enleash their doggies to do the hatchet job for their empire.

Time for them to take private tuition from Dr Mahathir.................

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him enjoy his God given day (everyday is another free day given to him by God) till he is written off from the earthly world.

Nobody is listening to his craps anyway. Like PAP election rally, the crowd are transported, and fed, to the rally site, how pathetic.

Anyway, the SPH need news articles to sell their papers and the old fart is their stooge to fill up their propaganda stories. SPH and LKY is like 2 brothers which need to scratch each other backs (when itched).

This old man is still talking nonsense, like as if Singapore will no longer prosper without the PAP. Come on, Hongkong today is thriving even better than during their colonial governance period. It is all in the people, not just the government. I think he's already well past his sage significance.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a already a national divide - the divide between the haves and the have-nots. And it's the result of 5 decades of PAP rule.

Every other divide - political, elite-peasant, racial, religious - is a consequence of the above root schism.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110906.092838_110906-lee.jpg

"I will outlive all of you!!!"

Last edited: