• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong trapped by Alex Au posting - here is proof.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Alex 1st part of the 4 series on AIM saga, Alex implied that CPIB and AG are not independent of PAP. Today, Lee Hsien Loong has came out to defend CPIB and AG and sue alex for false allegation, does LHL's action not say something that Alex was trying to prove? So the rat is being lured into the cage and trapped by Alex.:biggrin:

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the other way round.
Alex trapped LHL into revealing what he is.....a bully and a chip off the old block.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the other way round.
Alex trapped LHL into revealing what he is.....a bully and a chip off the old block.

Everything is now in motion due to this debacle, the likes the Leegime has never seen nor dealt with. Just watch lor

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Alex got LHL trapped!
Go ahead, take him on in court in an open trial for all to see la. I suppork Alex Au. Ahahahaha..................

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go ahead, take him on in court in an open trial for all to see la. I suppork Alex Au. Ahahahaha..................

I don't care if Alex is trapped. You can go ahead to take my cum in any open basketball court for all to see but I need your fingers to support my balls when you draw out.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit Times published first page about LHL asking Alex for apology and than subsequent page about the whole AIM saga. Now Alex has more curious readers for his blog - thru Shit Times. Good!!! The way Shit reporters tried to paint the picture showed Alex has a point to make. Now LHL has more problem to hide his dirty laundry with defamation letter like this. Teo Ho Pin must be cursing and swearing that it makes matter worse now...hehehe

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alex Au has just published his apology - http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/pap-mis-aimed-face-blowback-part-5/

Based on the the contents, it confirmed that his Article, in itself, has no problem. The offending part is the 21 comments made by readers, which is defamatory "when read with the Article and/or by themselves".

To me, this is petty on the part of the PM.

This reinforces my belief that the AIM saga has come out much worst than the PAP has expected and the PM is now trying to curtail further discussions on this issue.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother Kinana,me too,thank you very much but you might be sacked by your masters,how?God bless

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why need to apologise if not wrong? Take on LHL in open trial for the world to see.

Yes I agreed, why the need to apologise when you refused to open your legs for the world to take a peek at the mole beside your pussy?