• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LCP posthumously only promoted to CPL

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
CO got screwed? He didn't shout back at the dad?

If he had done that, I think the dad would have given him a punch on his fucking face! The CO was a scholar and nerdy looking. The dad was a contractor and the pai kia sort. Got tattoo on his right arm.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this nsf's death got so much attention. Yet think about this. QUite a number of nsfs died this yr alone. Like the LT that got crushed by a jeep. Is it because he's malay that's why it garners so much attention?

I can say if the nsf that died in brunei was a chinese instead of this malay it wouldn't even get so much attention or sympathy. Why? Is a malay life more important than a chinese?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you have any stats to show that malays who died doing NS gets more attention than Chinese?

no i don't but threads like this here and in other forums shows what i say to have some measure of truth in them. NSFs die from time to time yet this is biggest out pouring of sympathy i have read so far. I have never seen such sympathy for others that died while serving.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this thread, there is hardly any outpouring of sympathy for this guy. The opposition supporters only want to make use of his death to attack the govt and FTs. Thats really sad.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
this nsf's death got so much attention. Yet think about this. QUite a number of nsfs died this yr alone. Like the LT that got crushed by a jeep. Is it because he's malay that's why it garners so much attention?

I can say if the nsf that died in brunei was a chinese instead of this malay it wouldn't even get so much attention or sympathy. Why? Is a malay life more important than a chinese?

Whats your problem? Why must you slot race into everything? You coming here and putting your Racial garbage shows the type of person you are, Dumb, faggot, dog cocksucker, disgusting, low IQ/EQ wanker. Pui.. Fuck off your dirty bastard

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats your problem? Why must you slot race into everything? You coming here and putting your Racial garbage shows the type of person you are, Dumb, faggot, dog cocksucker, disgusting, low IQ/EQ wanker. Pui.. Fuck off your dirty bastard

Stop stalking me fag and my comments and questions are perfectly legitimate. There is nothing wrong in asking about it. Even asking about it is offensive? Nope it is not the only one that has an issue is you and your sole purpose here is to stalk me.

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from HWZ forum that the deceased is the only son in the family..

No use if they promoted him to General.. He's gone now forever..

Rank is meaningless to his grieving family..

Surprise, i tot they usually have a big family.