• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lay your bets - Ng Boon Gay corruption case.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That the was the idea. Was peeping behind some bushes and I spotted 2 elderly chaps and one of whom was quite tubby doing the same. We became firm friends and used to drink teh gayong and smoke behind the guardhouse.

Then one day, my friend Othman came along and as we climbed the fence, his wig fell off and triggered the alram.

Luckily not caught chasing after the amahs on the Istana lawn.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Changi Holiday Inn already reserved one room for him..

The Court will find him guilty..

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That the was the idea. Was peeping behind some bushes and I spotted 2 elderly chaps and one of whom was quite tubby doing the same. We became firm friends and used to drink teh gayong and smoke behind the guardhouse.

Then one day, my friend Othman came along and as we climbed the fence, his wig fell off and triggered the alram.

The amahs must be quite chatty for you to take the trouble to chase after them? Other than what favourite dishes will be served, what else do they talk about?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roll call:

Scroobal - convicted
Charlie99 - convicted
BuKia - convicted
Methink - acquitted
Rusty - convicted
Aurvandil - acquitted
Mesmerised - convicted
Lee5604 - convicted
Wikiphile - acquitted
SoIsee - convicted
Enterprise2 - convicted
po2wq - convicted
Kingrant - convicted
LITTLEREDDOT - convicted
Streetsmart73 - convicted
Glaringly - acquitted
Equalisation - convicted
Cass888- acquittal
ChaoPappyPoodle - convicted

Fook Seng - convicted if decision given straightaway. If decision is delayed, acquitted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cecilia's lawyer caught molesting her outside court.

pic10.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roll call:

Scroobal - convicted
Charlie99 - convicted
BuKia - convicted
Methink - acquitted
Rusty - convicted
Aurvandil - acquitted
Mesmerised - convicted
Lee5604 - convicted
Wikiphile - acquitted
SoIsee - convicted
Enterprise2 - convicted
po2wq - convicted
Kingrant - convicted
LITTLEREDDOT - convicted
Glaringly - acquitted
Equalisation - convicted
Cass888- acquittal

Don't just do roll call lah. Do a head count.
Convicted 14
Acquitted 5
Total 19

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Conviction.
Whether they were having affairs or she was forced is immaterial. the question is whether he uses his position/influence/whatever to help / attempt to help her.
I think the court will conclude that he did.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be an acquittal, The game now being played is , It was a relationship/love thing not "Sex for Contract".

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roll call:

Scroobal - convicted
Charlie99 - convicted
BuKia - convicted
Methink - acquitted
Rusty - convicted
Aurvandil - acquitted
Mesmerised - convicted
Lee5604 - convicted
Wikiphile - acquitted
SoIsee - convicted
Enterprise2 - convicted
po2wq - convicted
Kingrant - convicted
LITTLEREDDOT - convicted
Glaringly - acquitted
Equalisation - convicted
Cass888- acquittal

Datin,

You got my bet wrong.

I bet acquitted due to the fact that the BJ was just average binya. Refer to my earlier post.:o

M

Mdm Tang

Datin,

You got my bet wrong.

I bet acquitted due to the fact that the BJ was just average binya. Refer to my earlier post.:o

overheard Him on the phone .

Binya , u still got time for this one.

SGP R4: H3 at 7:50 pm.

G6. :smile:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have not been making market for too long. Converting this to the more familiar football style odds with no over round, we have

Guilty 1.42
Acquitted 3.85

Open plate for some specials like type and length of sentence etc lah.....
Btw i bet convicted.....

the_e_ones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acquittal... after reading the latest news on yahoo...

When Cecilia was pregnant in the first quarter of 2010, she had asked Boon Gay what if the child was his...

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal.

Under Section eight and nine of the corruption act. I could offer a bribe to a road sweeper for him to award me an IT contract seperate to the ministry he worked for and I would be liable for offering the bribe and if accepted the road sweeper would be guilty to. Similarly a director accepting coffee from a vendor would be presumed to be corrupt under section 8.

Very few people realise about the pervasiveness and all encompassing nature of the language of the act and that was the part that NBG fell foul off.

This landmark case will test the "definition" of corruption. as the wording for the act as previous cases were clear cut. A direct benefit for a direct result, embezzelemnt etc etc. NBG falls into the loose ends of the definition and I dare say that if NBG is found guilty, then any civil servant , ps, ds , accepting dinner, golf game etc from a local company would be liable as well or for that matter a director accepting a cup of kopi o.

My prediction is aquittal on appeal.

Locke

Lets make this exciting. Only this case. Appeal not counted. Winner allowed to "shift" panties.

Scroobal - convicted

Last edited: