• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Wong's wife is Loo Tze Lui.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I reported this, the following PAGE is missing from YMCA. FYI

lawrence-wong-wifeLoo Tze Lui.png

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she referred as MS LOO TZE LUI if she is married?

Loo Tze Lui graduated magna cum laude from the University of Southern California in 1993 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance.
She is on her own presently runs a single-family office (“SFO”) and has over 25 years of experience in the areas of finance and investments. She spent 12 years in banking (corporate finance and wealth management) followed by 4 years at an institutional real estate investment fund before joining the SFO where she manages the public markets portfolio, direct investments and oversees real estate assets.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her LinkedIn Portfolio says she worked in UBS
between 2003 and 2006

During that tenure I was also in Wealth Management but i have no idea as she is not familiar to me.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/tze-lui-loo-ba02aa5/?originalSubdomain=sg

Investment Management, Family Office
Sandalwood
Associates / Immobillari / Lim Teck Lee Group
2011 - Present · 11 yrs 4 mos2011 - Present · 11 yrs 4 mos

Real Estate Direct Investment
Pacific Star Group
2006 - 2010 · 4 yrs2006 - 2010 · 4 yrs

Wealth Management
UBS Wealth Management
2003 - 2006 · 3 yrs2003 - 2006 · 3 yrs

Corporate Finance
BNP Paribas
1999 - 2003 · 4 yrs1999 - 2003 · 4 yrs

Corporate Finance
OCBC Bank
1997 - 1999 · 2 yrs1997 - 1999 · 2 yrs

Corporate Finance
Citi
1994 - 1997 · 3

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawrence Wong Second Wife - Eric Tsang S Wife Died Reportedly After Battling Cancer in May 2021​

Lawrence Wong Second Wife - Eric Tsang S Wife Dies Reportedly After Battling Cancer- He jams with jeremy monteiro.. A member of the governing people's action party, he has previously held appointments in ministry of education, the ministry of communications and. You have plenty of time. Then all personal privacy becum public interest liao 2 months of circuit breaker allow the authorities to build up their capabilities Lawrence wong shyun tsai mp (born 18 december 1972) is a Singaporean politician serving as minister for national development and second minister of finance since 2015 and 2016 respectively.

Singapore is expecting a widower to be a PM?
Karma??

https://teknoini.com/

extracted from the above URL

Lawrence wong is a person with very poor character.​

More help for divorcees, new couples, and even those who are forever alone. A member of the governing people's action party, he has previously held appointments in ministry of education, the ministry of communications and. Wong acquired singaporean citizenship circa 2016. Wong studied at rmit university in australia, and graduated with a degree in mass communications. His previous wife remarried, but wong remained single. On wong replacing him as finance minister, heng said, he is not new to mof, having been second minister since 2016. My hair was cut by my wife at home. from may 12, barbers and hairdressers will be allowed to reopen to provide basic haircut services. Indranee rajah will also remain in mof to support lawrence. If he wants to becum pm. Minister for culture, community and youth. The love story of lee kwan yew and his wife, kwa geok choo is a beautiful one that holds valuable lessons for many of us, and their marriage of 63 years was steadfast until the very end. Lawrence wong wiki, bio, age, wife, salary, facebook, speech june 10, 2020 lawrence wong shyun tsai mp (brought into the world 18 december 1972) is a singaporean lawmaker filling in as minister for national development and second minister of finance since 2015 and 2016 separately. Lawrence wong actually got married at 28 but unfortunately, he divorced after only 3 years due to incompatibility.

1673294343367.png

Minister wong often sings for public grassroot events around singapore. Lawrence wong is so busy that he couldn't even take extra time off to be with his family after the death of his paternal grandmother. Wear the cross some more and blink her eyes while speaking? A member of the governing people's action party, he has previously held appointments in ministry of education, the ministry of communications and. Sep 2, 2015 #2 by the way why is denise phua always blinking her eyes when she talks about serving the people?

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Lawrence is getting ahead of LHL in the department of physical outlook of spouse.

How did LHL get an erection with ho ching I wonder.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawrence wong is a person with very poor character.​

More help for divorcees, new couples, and even those who are forever alone. A member of the governing people's action party, he has previously held appointments in ministry of education, the ministry of communications and. Wong acquired singaporean citizenship circa 2016. Wong studied at rmit university in australia, and graduated with a degree in mass communications. His previous wife remarried, but wong remained single. On wong replacing him as finance minister, heng said, he is not new to mof, having been second minister since 2016. My hair was cut by my wife at home. from may 12, barbers and hairdressers will be allowed to reopen to provide basic haircut services. Indranee rajah will also remain in mof to support lawrence. If he wants to becum pm. Minister for culture, community and youth. The love story of lee kwan yew and his wife, kwa geok choo is a beautiful one that holds valuable lessons for many of us, and their marriage of 63 years was steadfast until the very end. Lawrence wong wiki, bio, age, wife, salary, facebook, speech june 10, 2020 lawrence wong shyun tsai mp (brought into the world 18 december 1972) is a singaporean lawmaker filling in as minister for national development and second minister of finance since 2015 and 2016 separately. Lawrence wong actually got married at 28 but unfortunately, he divorced after only 3 years due to incompatibility.

University of Wisconsin-Madison, Economics.