• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: WP fields Lee Li Lian as its candidate for by-election

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old uncle believes she comes across quite well, friendly, charming, down to earth, honest ,sincere and of course she is adorable and huggable too...and most important of all to old uncle, cherubic!!!... feel like pinching her nice cheeks.....good luck Li Lian.

Uncle you like bah bah one is it? Here in SBF got two - SadPlumpGal and SadPlumpGirl. Have fun hoh.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wont vote for her now,,i will not vote for am MP that will give support to single moms...these single moms fuck up ang mor land,,to give them benefits is like letting the fox into the hen house,,it will have no end,,,

not bad for a lady...she looks credible and she looks honest, sincere and humble. a down to earth person....speaks cantonese! will give the good doctor a good fight...i wish her good luck because the incumbent PAP has branded itself as THE BEST PARTY TO GOVERN SINGAPORE....

Banker

Wannabee Party was thinking there will be a better candidate who may pop up at the last minute! So this is all they have, a poor Ms Lee Li Lian?

Sure kena whack by the SDP's doctors.

Do you think people will still vote for RP or SDP? What is the chance of choosing WP instead of PAP?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Singapore Needs WP in Ponggul East SMC[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
January 14th, 2013 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

election-map-punggol-east1-300x264.jpg
Punggol East SMC

The ruling PAP has been driving SG towards a very unhappy society. GDP figures look good but there is widespread unhappiness because of minimal or even decreasing real wage increase. Long work hours to earn our keep, high childcare expenses, high cost of living, high HDB prices, high healthcare cost, influx of foreigners, etc are some of the reasons PAP are well aware. Instead of solving it, PAP is dragging their feet to address by conducting a national conversation wayang to convince citizens to accept their damaging policies.

Punggol East saw the neglect of Rivervale project by its PAP MP who was more interested to be serviced behind closed doors by a PA female staff. His colleagues are now trying to clear his shit in PE. Multi-cornered fight is most likely to happen in this PE SMC by-election. Lame excuses are given as beautiful reasons by other opposition parties to invade WP turf. The only hope to prevent a PAP win is either a last minute straight fight between WP and PAP, or the approval of swing voters, WP voters and non-anti-WP voters (please read further) for WP’s Lee Li Lian.

I believe WP fielding their candidate Lee Li Lian from the last GE2011 stands a very good chance of winning. PAP has lost its moral high ground and its candidate must defend. SDA candidate and other opposition candidates will get their hardcore supporters votes, as will PAP in a multi-cornered fight and chip away WP’s vote count. However the final result very much hinges on PE swing and non-anti-WP voters.

SG is ready to test voter’s political maturity (especially opposition voters). We know SDA got 4.5% in GE2011. This 4.5% besides SDA voters would include hardcore anti-WP but not pro-PAP voters. Anti-WP but not pro-PAP voters would most likely be those other opposition parties hardcore voters. The 41% besides WP voters would include non-anti-WP voters. Who are the non-anti-WP voters? It will most likely be swing voters and opposition voters in the absence of their favorite party contesting. I believe this group of non-anti-WP opposition voters will exclude the hardcore voters of other opposition parties (already in the 4.5%). I believe this is the group that will put the crucial opposition cause of denying PAP a win by giving their votes to WP Lee Li Lian in a multi-cornered fight involving RP, SDP & SDA. Together with a bigger group of swing voters because of PAP’s damaging policies, WP will bring SG a few more steps closer to a credible alternative government and send a clear signal to PAP to reverse their damaging policies.

Finally, WP has proven itself to be fully capable of running GRC and SMC. Moreover, although it didn’t use social media prominently to tell the public of their alternative policies, it exists. It was brought-up in parliament (sometime not very polished due to PAP not voluntarily publishing public information) and definitely different from PAP’s – unlike what was propagated by anti-WP detractors. It calls for review of ISA, Public Order Act, Filming Act, housing,
transport, healthcare etc. See here: http://wp.sg/manifesto/
Youngster

</EM></EM>Rate this (5 Votes)
<META content=5 itemprop="ratingValue"><META content=5 itemprop="ratingCount">

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle you like bah bah one is it? Here in SBF got two - SadPlumpGal and SadPlumpGirl. Have fun hoh.

this bab bab not bad leh...also got pomelos some more for dessert...good for her..go ah lian...go girl!!!
but don't fall over ok?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6g0rt.jpg

Who looks more friendly?

the one on the left looks a con man or a crook like up to no good. ever approached by one man at geylang, looks almost the same with the same smile. he asked me" wu hunki boh" i told him "wah boh xio" and walk off.

the one on the right look bahbah and motherly. :P