• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Version - From a Trooper!!!

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received this email.....:o Should I save this desparate US Marine :confused:

From Sgt.Adam Bill:

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sgt. Adam Bill, a US Marine Sgt.
serving in the 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment that Patrols the Anbar
province, Iraq. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal.

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars (Nine Hundred thousand USD) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us.

Click this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what?
No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in thishithole.

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity)

I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, who before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up.

I do not know for how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention.

This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Sgt.Adam Bill:
United States Marine Corps. IRAQ

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro go ahead and help.

let me tell how they will get you to help.

1. first of all, they will ask u for your account number and may be phone number. they will also give you their contact number.

2. later in about one to 2 days via email or phone. they will tell you that they cannot directly remit to you, need to go through another country. they will inform u again.

3. they tell you that you need to send some money to a lawyer so that they can send the USD$900,000

4. after you send then you will get the $900K. very easy money.

quick go tell them you will help.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to forward the email to Obama and seek his help.

As the President of the soldier fighting for USA in Iraq, Obama is obliged to help his man and be a VERY safe custodian of the money until the soldier return from his mission.

This soldier will be conferred national hero to bring back the money.

Please help him.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should I call in our 1st Batallion Commandos...they are the best...

He sounds in grave danger..

Last edited:

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bakpo,

Are you saying our Commandos can't do a evacuation in warzone IRAQ?

Screw you ok..:rolleyes: They are the best in the world, just like our beloved leaders...and what can you do? Heehee.. :rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tres amusing...Nigerians now Americans...

write back lah...say 900K not sufficient for you to raise your pinkie to help. How about 2mil? see if they actually reply ha ha..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i received this in my junk mail,short and sweet!:rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 12:39 PM
To: Steven Chappelle
Subject: UPS Notice

You have a bank draft of $970,650.00 USD,which await the outstanding payment of $150 USD.Contact the UPS courier company for claims Contact: Mr.Kenny Smith Email: [email protected]

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have a bank draft of $970,650.00 USD,which await the outstanding payment of $150 USD.Contact the UPS courier company for claims Contact: Mr.Kenny Smith Email: [email protected][/QUOTE]

===

haha, .cn says as much.

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reply tell them you are uninterested in those money becos you already have too much. :p

Instead offer to buy weapons and ammunition he found from Saddam's palace. Say you want to shoot LKY! :biggrin: See if ISD will turn up at yr door or not?:eek:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is too good to be true, it cannot b true lah. If cannot be true why u bother. Funny why still got such people in this world hoping for free lunch. After backside get burned , they complaint people out to cheat them. A US SGT with stack of $$$ want to share with U ? Wah-lau who are u ? Wake up now, this is another Nigerian scam, don't bother where the mail come from , for all you care , it can also come from whitehouse.com or xxx.gov.sg

ponzii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received this email.....:o Should I save this desparate US Marine :confused:

From Sgt.Adam Bill:

I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars (Nine Hundred thousand USD) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

Click this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_e...cams getting funnier and better all the time!