• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Trend here ? Rent a Bedspace in Singapore

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Day All,

It has bee a while, since I've walked around the cityhere, so when I was indulging in such recently, noticed soo many, "Bed-Space For Rent" notices in Lucky Plaza,....and I also understand that People's Park also has lots of such

Issit Leegal to rent bedspace here in Singapore ?

How long has this been going on ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB not legal as law limit the number of occupants allowed in a single flat. But of course you can risk or find loophole.
Private should be ok.
I know someone who squeeze and rent out 30 bedspaces in his woodlands 4 room HDB flat. I say his rental income per square feet beats even condos.

Good Day All,

It has bee a while, since I've walked around the cityhere, so when I was indulging in such recently, noticed soo many, "Bed-Space For Rent" notices in Lucky Plaza,....and I also understand that People's Park also has lots of such

Issit Leegal to rent bedspace here in Singapore ?

How long has this been going on ?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HDB not legal as law limit the number of occupants allowed in a single flat. But of course you can risk or find loophole.
Private should be ok.
I know someone who squeeze and rent out 30 bedspaces in his woodlands 4 room HDB flat. I say his rental income per square feet beats even condos.

woodlands would be a prime place to rent out bedspace to the malaysians and tiongs working around the area.

but yes, 30 bedspace in a 4 room flat will make even hong kong's cage lodging blush in embarassment.

M

Mdm Tang

Sorry Changi Resort got no beds......not sure about Buangkok Resort.......never stayed there before.

Last heard Buangkok Resort also full house .

Many on Waiting List and Asking MPs for help to get in .

Free Food and Free Lodging Free Internet ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last heard Buangkok Resort also full house .

Many on Waiting List and Asking MPs for help to get in .

Free Food and Free Lodging Free Internet ...
Git free internet is better than changi..........changi only 1 hour per day for recreation........
those who cannot wait to check in heard all jump bedok reservoir liao

M

Mdm Tang

Jalan Besar and Lavendar Street got many Bed for rent for BackPackers (Tourist)