• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: SDP calling for joint campaign with WP in Punggol East BE

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that also can??

59969_10151240267172572_1503039299_n.jpg

The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has called on the Workers’ Party (WP) to work with it to field a single candidate under a joint campaign.

Under their “win-win-win” plan, the candidate would come from the SDP, but if elected, the WP would be given the responsibility of running the town council.

“In the spirit of compromise and cooperation, we would like to propose that our two parties run a joint campaign and field one candidate from the SDP. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament, and the WP will run the Punggol East Town Council,” it said in a statement.

This arrangement, the SDP said, would add clout to WP’s town council management and give it access to the Punggol East grassroots network. Meanwhile, the SDP candidate would be able to debate the party’s alternative policies in Parliament.

The shock proposal comes after a proposed meeting with the WP on Friday afternoon drew a blank. The party said it has made three attempts to meet with the WP for talks and also made public its letters to the WP on its website.

In the statement, the party said it was “disappointed” but has not given up effort of finding a solution to field one Opposition candidate in the upcoming Punggol East contest. It has now sent a fourth letter to WP asking for a meeting on Saturday to discuss this latest proposal.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that also can??

...If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

This is his best wayang to date. Guarantee 4 corner fight. If only 3, TJS can join in the fun

jw5

Loyal
Later, WP will propose to SDP that they run a joint campaign, using 1 WP candidate and if elected, the WP candidate will go into parliament and SDP will run the town council............................. NOT!

:biggrin:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee's statement is telling the resident of Punggol East, I dun care about you I only want a seat in parliament. Gone case.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP openly declare they have no capability to run town council.

What a joke, entire party got so many people, cannot even run a single SMC town council.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a bloody stupid comment? in a joint campaign,,what makes him soo sure SDP will win? He is either stupid, or PAP weapon against the opposition,,,I hope the SDP exco vote him out,,,what a clown and and asshole..

Like that also can??

59969_10151240267172572_1503039299_n.jpg

The Singapore Democratic Party has called for a joint campaign with the Workers' Party, where both parties field one SDP candidate. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament and WP will run Punggol East Town Council.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know I have always credited SDP for being the heavy arty to pound the ground for WP to tread...

But with this recent incident, I worry that Chee has lost the plot.

And his mind.

The Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has called on the Workers’ Party (WP) to work with it to field a single candidate under a joint campaign.

Under their “win-win-win” plan, the candidate would come from the SDP, but if elected, the WP would be given the responsibility of running the town council.

“In the spirit of compromise and cooperation, we would like to propose that our two parties run a joint campaign and field one candidate from the SDP. If victorious, the SDP candidate will enter Parliament, and the WP will run the Punggol East Town Council,” it said in a statement.

This arrangement, the SDP said, would add clout to WP’s town council management and give it access to the Punggol East grassroots network. Meanwhile, the SDP candidate would be able to debate the party’s alternative policies in Parliament.

The shock proposal comes after a proposed meeting with the WP on Friday afternoon drew a blank. The party said it has made three attempts to meet with the WP for talks and also made public its letters to the WP on its website.

In the statement, the party said it was “disappointed” but has not given up effort of finding a solution to field one Opposition candidate in the upcoming Punggol East contest. It has now sent a fourth letter to WP asking for a meeting on Saturday to discuss this latest proposal.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is ultimate self snook.

SDP is like boyfriend proposing to girlfriend (punggol east residents), and say SDP will do the fucking, but taking care of household is delegated to girlfriend's neighbor (WP).

Song song CSJ and SDP everyday only need to ejeculate. Everything else push to someone else.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SDP really eat WP's tofu.

"the SDP candidate will enter Parliament." that is a SDP candidate registered under the SDP party who will lease the town council to the WP. :confused: what about Desmond Lim of SDA as Town Council Manager ? every one should get to share the Punggol East pie.

i really salute the SDP for thinking of this idea and for carrying on this "wayang" act to the very end. this election without SDP antics would be so boring. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I appreciate CSJ's idealism but really, now is not the time to form a strategic coalition with fellow opposition. You must break the PAP's hegemony first, bit by bit, seat by seat. The Hammer is capable of breaking that hegemony.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know I have always credited SDP for being the heavy arty to pound the ground for WP to tread...

But with this recent incident, I worry that Chee has lost the plot.

And his mind.
It makes sense now. Punggol east is very near to IMH. No wonder CSJ is so keen to fight there, because it is his future home, literally.

Note that no other SDP members with him during press conf.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to get married but I would like someone to screw my wife while I pay for the house and all expenses. I am looking for a win-win-win situation.

When I made this offer to my friend, he told me that I was out of my mind.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ just gave his loyal supporters a big Fuck You. Those retarded opposition supporting morons will now realize how true it is when PAP supporters have repeated time and time again that CSJ is a fucking idiot. Only stupid opposition supporting fucktards are unable to see this for so many years

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
It makes sense now. Punggol east is very near to IMH. No wonder CSJ is so keen to fight there, because it is his future home, literally.

Note that no other SDP members with him during press conf.

Now I know why Ah Low do not want to talk to him. You cannot talk to a madman.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only an idiot will agree to such a proposal. It is obvious that Dr Chee is hooking his dirty old truck to WP's Ferrari and let them tow him into parliament.