• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Photo: Old Fart In Parliament

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note the girl's finger behind

Look at GCT's face

eb2IBzA.jpg

igQ0tna.jpg

uTcIZwW.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
my theory is that Old fart died long ago. The PAP than hired madam tussaud and the best embalmer they could find. They than fixed up his body and basically is now using it as a mannequin. They just prop him up where ever needed, and people just pretend to be talking to him, and a picture is snapped. But in reality, he is just a dried up embalmed mummy.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is like watching the old Russian leadership. Depending on where people sat people would speculate on who is likely to take over once the top dog was gone. In North Korea when the young leader took over, the 1st ones to go were his relatives.

We can of course speculate but the people are getting fed up with LHL & his policies. If the next GE goes badly for the PAP I think many will abandon the ship & there will be pressure for LHL to step down as the leader.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
my theory is that Old fart died long ago. The PAP than hired madam tussaud and the best embalmer they could find. They than fixed up his body and basically is now using it as a mannequin. They just prop him up where ever needed, and people just pretend to be talking to him, and a picture is snapped. But in reality, he is just a dried up embalmed mummy.

big theory. Even Saddam Hussein never did that.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably his only appearance in Parliament for the rest of the year.

Speaking of the rest, do WKS, MBT and RL even speak in Parliament anymore? If not pay them for fuck.