• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last night, a Boomer Uncle at the kopitiam scold me Si Gin Na Chow Chee Bye

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe I asked a valid question. However, I think he probably misunderstood me thinking that I am making fun of him.

It all happened when I was having my dinner alone at the kopitiam. The kopitiam was crowded. A Boomer Uncle came over to my table and asked if anyone was sitting. I gestured to him to said no and invited him to share the table.

Then the kopitiam assistant lady came to take his order. He said "Diaoyu". I was curious what that beverage was.

When it finally arrived, I asked Uncle why is his drink called "Diaoyu".

He said in a mixture of Mandarin and Hokkien it's like fishing with the tea bag in the glass of hot water.

So I asked if I used Lipton or Twinnings or TWG teabags, is it also considered "Diaoyu". He said no. He said "Diaoyu" only referred to Chinese tea bags tea.

I asked why. He said he doesn't know.

Then I said is it because stupid Communist China is trying to reclaim Diaoyu islands (Senkaku islands) from the Japanese, so people like him who are Communist Party of China supporters are trying to create a naming convention to trick more Singaporeans to support Evil China Empire.

Boomer Uncle was immediately upset upon hearing what I said. He scolded me Si Gin Na Chow Chee Bye!

I asked Unvle why he so rude, after all I was kind enough to share table with him when he had no seat. He mumbled something like Kan Ni Na Si Gin Na and then he took his Communist Party Diaoyu drink and moved to another table.

Obviously these CCP sympathisers are all over Singapore poisoning our naming convention of beverages in our local coffee shops.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe I asked a valid question. However, I think he probably misunderstood me thinking that I am making fun of him.

It all happened when I was having my dinner alone at the kopitiam. The kopitiam was crowded. A Boomer Uncle came over to my table and asked if anyone was sitting. I gestured to him to said no and invited him to share the table.

Then the kopitiam assistant lady came to take his order. He said "Diaoyu". I was curious what that beverage was.

He said in a mixture of Mandarin and Hokkien it's like fishing with the tea bag in the glass of hot water.

So I asked if I used Lipton or Twinnings or TWG teabags, is it also considered "Diaoyu". He said no. He said "Diaoyu" only referred to Chinese tea bags tea.

Then I said is it because stupid Communist China is trying to reclaim Diaoyu islands (Senkaku islands) from the Japanese, so people like him who are Communist Party of China supporters are trying to create a naming convention to trick more Singaporeans to support Evil China Empire.

Boomer Uncle was immediately upset upon hearing what I said. He scolded me Si Gin Na Chow Chee Bye!

I asked Unvle why he so rude, after all I was kind enough to share table with him when he had no seat. He mumbled something like Kan Ni Na Si Gin Na and then he took his Communist Party Diaoyu drink and moved to another table.

Obviously these CCP sympathisers are all over Singapore poisoning our naming convention of beverages in our local coffee shops.
You shld just over turned the table, grab a chair and wack him till he ask for mercy. Show him don't fuk wit Si Gina.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol.... this thread so childish. Like a JC boy having his school holidays and decided to post some stupid shit.

If u guys believe he said the above, i have an investment seminar that i will like you to join.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

You should take his glass of ccb drink and smash his fcuking ccb head, and
shaft the tea bag into his throat.
Already said, I am not into violence. I just state my point of view to him. Just like I always state my point of view here.

Of course there will be people who doesn't agree. It's fine with me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN my uncle think boomer uncle was already patience and kind enough to you KNN if it's my uncle the 2nd question onwards he would have told you KNNBCCB KAH LEE WU QIN AH KNN MERNG TANG MERNG SAI KNN

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think boomer uncle was already patience and kind enough to you KNN if it's my uncle the 2nd question onwards he would have told you KNNBCCB KAH LEE WU QIN AH KNN MERNG TANG MERNG SAI KNN
So you agree with the Boomer Uncle that I am "xiao"?

He did mumbled that at my direction when he moved to sit at another table.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you agree with the Boomer Uncle that I am "xiao"?

He did mumbled that at my direction when he moved to sit at another table.
Yes he had already tried to entertain you by answering 1st 2 questions continuous probing and even trying to be funny leeserve a fucking punch if boomer is not in good mood eg lose horse betting etc KNN

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very good

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes he had already tried to entertain you by answering 1st 2 questions continuous probing and even trying to be funny leeserve a fucking punch if boomer is not in good mood eg lose horse betting etc KNN
So you believe I was being rude for questioning his CCP tea? :ninja:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The man you offered to share the table was Tanwahtui!