• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Chio Vera Wang still have Vodka with Cock everyday!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vera Wang says ageism is ‘so old-fashioned’ and reveals she has a vodka cocktail every day​

• Vera Wang

Kate Ng
Wed, 9 March 2022, 12:28 am·2-min read

In this article:

• Vera Wang

Vera Wang
    American fashion designer

Vera Wang attends The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fashion at Metropolitan Museum of Art on September 13, 2021 in New York City (Getty Images for The Met Museum/)

Vera Wang attends The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fashion at Metropolitan Museum of Art on September 13, 2021 in New York City (Getty Images for The Met Museum/)
Fashion designer Vera Wang, whose bridal collections are sought-after all over the world, has criticised ageism as “so old-fashioned”.
The 72-year-old revealed in an interview with BBC 100 Women that she never thought of “going way out of my way” to preserve her youth “in a fanatical, obsessive way”.
Her comments come after she caused a social media sensation over a photograph of herself wearing a crop top, which went viral for being “age-defying”.

Wang said she was “shocked” at the attention the photograph gained, adding: “I didn’t think of myself as being particularly risqué.”
The designer, who has created wedding gowns for celebrities such as Hayley Williams, Ariana Grande, Victoria Beckham, and Kim Kardashian, added that since the photograph went viral, she has been asked for her “secrets” to youthfulness.

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.
“I’ve got to be really honest, one of them is sleep,” Wang said.
She also enjoys having a “vodka cocktail at the end of the day”, to help her “transition from a very intense work schedule to a bit of a private life”.
However, her “magic elixir” to staying youthful is “work”, she added.
Wang told the BBC that she “never thought about youth” during her years working in fashion, “probably because I work with the most beautiful women in the world on a daily basis”.

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.
“Because of that, I more envision them as my muses,” she explained, adding that it was “maybe a way of dealing with ageing that is productive”.
Wang said she finds ageism “so old-fashioned” because in life, “you have to try and continue to grow in one way or another”.
Wang entered the fashion industry at age 18 as an editor at US Vogue, making her the youngest editor at the iconic fashion magazine.
She worked there for 17 years, before leaving to join Ralph Lauren. After two years, she became an independent bridal wear designer at the age of 40.
However, fashion was not Wang’s chosen career when she was younger. She trained as a figure skater from the age of eight, but did not qualify to compete in the US Olympics team.
Although she felt “lost” when her figure skating career was unsuccessful, Wang said she found everything she loved about skating in the fashion world.
“Shows and music and editing and design and creativity and storytelling,” she said. “All the things that I loved about skating, I took with me into fashion.”

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these fucking attention male and female whores and whorelets cant just quietly ride into the sunset
why they have to let the whole world know they still exist