• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lanjiao Loong 阴魂不散,垂帘听政,

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘I am stepping down as PM but I am not stopping work!’: PM Lee​

2024050155381564nsl8607.jpg

Noting that several people had wished him a happy retirement, Mr Lee Hsien Loong (centre) clarified in a Facebook post on May 7 that he is not retiring. ST PHOTO: NG SOR LUAN
anjali.png

Anjali Raguraman (ugly pigslut)
Correspondent
UPDATED

MAY 07, 2024, 01:06 PM

FacebookTelegram

SINGAPORE – Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said that while he is stepping down from his role soon, he will continue to remain in the Government and serve as an MP.
Singapore will have a new prime minister from May 15, when Deputy Prime Minister Lawrence Wong takes over the role.

Noting that several people had wished him a happy retirement, PM Lee clarified in a Facebook post on May 7 that he is not retiring.
He wrote: “I am stepping down as PM but I am not stopping work! I will remain in Government, and continue serving as MP for Ang Mo Kio GRC.

“I will do whatever I can to help PM Lawrence and his team succeed.”

PM Lee said that over the past few weeks, he had received messages of appreciation and encouragement, with many sharing stories of how their lives have “improved from various government policies, and the immense pride you feel as Singaporeans”.

He added: “Nation-building is not an easy task, and we would not have been able to achieve so much over the decades without your loyal support. I am very moved to hear how many of you are giving back to your community, and contributing to our society in your own ways.”

He said he also received messages from non-Singaporeans living or working here.

Addressing them, he said: “I am glad you have found this a safe, happy country to live in, where you can find good jobs, bring up your families safely, and contribute to our economy and society.”

In a valedictory speech at the May Day Rally on May 1, PM Lee said he felt “a sense of satisfaction and completeness” as he prepared to hand over Singapore in good order to his successor.

DPM Wong, who entered politics 13 years ago, will be Singapore’s fourth prime minister. He will be sworn in at 8pm on May 15 at the Istana.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
work his mother cheebye, he had not work since he started to breathe, worst thing is that he is handsomely paid

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee said that over the past few weeks, he had received messages of appreciation and encouragement, with many sharing stories of how their lives have “improved from various government policies, and the immense pride you feel as Singaporeans

These are obviously ball carriers who want to gain favours.

Is he honest enough to reveal messages of feedback who fark him and his PAP party left right centre?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whore is worse, no blood line relations. having the Prince’s balls in your mouth has its privileges

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whore is worse, no blood line relations. having the Prince’s balls in your mouth has its privileges
Said by the guy who said nobody watch mainstream media. These people are elites, they prefer someone in their social circle. Many of their party members are somehow related one way or other. They don’t look for their life-time partners on the streets like commoners

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘I am stepping down as PM but I am not stopping work!’: PM Lee​

2024050155381564nsl8607.jpg

Noting that several people had wished him a happy retirement, Mr Lee Hsien Loong (centre) clarified in a Facebook post on May 7 that he is not retiring. ST PHOTO: NG SOR LUAN
anjali.png

Anjali Raguraman (ugly pigslut)
Correspondent
UPDATED

MAY 07, 2024, 01:06 PM

FacebookTelegram

SINGAPORE – Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said that while he is stepping down from his role soon, he will continue to remain in the Government and serve as an MP.
Singapore will have a new prime minister from May 15, when Deputy Prime Minister Lawrence Wong takes over the role.

Noting that several people had wished him a happy retirement, PM Lee clarified in a Facebook post on May 7 that he is not retiring.
He wrote: “I am stepping down as PM but I am not stopping work! I will remain in Government, and continue serving as MP for Ang Mo Kio GRC.

“I will do whatever I can to help PM Lawrence and his team succeed.”

PM Lee said that over the past few weeks, he had received messages of appreciation and encouragement, with many sharing stories of how their lives have “improved from various government policies, and the immense pride you feel as Singaporeans”.

He added: “Nation-building is not an easy task, and we would not have been able to achieve so much over the decades without your loyal support. I am very moved to hear how many of you are giving back to your community, and contributing to our society in your own ways.”

He said he also received messages from non-Singaporeans living or working here.

Addressing them, he said: “I am glad you have found this a safe, happy country to live in, where you can find good jobs, bring up your families safely, and contribute to our economy and society.”

In a valedictory speech at the May Day Rally on May 1, PM Lee said he felt “a sense of satisfaction and completeness” as he prepared to hand over Singapore in good order to his successor.

DPM Wong, who entered politics 13 years ago, will be Singapore’s fourth prime minister. He will be sworn in at 8pm on May 15 at the Istana.
I told u...he is back siao

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
U can see his interview in Channel 8 or U now

Really a good showing his brilliance insightful view

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

really u need to watch

Highly Recommended on Good Hands Profound Wisdom .... Best in the mankind history