• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[KYM?] Ex stewardess turn insurance agent, Ong Pei Yi

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ong Pei Yi. Former Cabin Crew

Ong Pei Yi
Former Cabin Crew
Now a Great Eastern Agent of Life

What motivated you to make the shift?
“My mother. I’ve come to realise that my mother is not getting any younger and thus, I wanted a job that’s on the ground so that I can be with her whenever she needs me. I also wanted her to be able to retire and enjoy her retirement without having to worry about the finances at home.”
How has your past vocation as a Cabin Crew member helped you in your current career with Great Eastern?
“Like what our national carrier is known for, I’ve definitely brought over my quality of service. It has also taught me how to be empathetic and to always listen to others first. This always reminds me to understand my client’s needs before recommending a plan.”
Why be an Agent of Life at Great Eastern?
Great Eastern is like the “face” of Singapore’s insurance industry. When one talks about the insurance industry, the Great Eastern name will surface. This makes me feel unique and proud being a Great Eastern Financial Consultant!”

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come to think of it, I do need some life insurance plans to set up legacy trust.

And I probably need a thorough review of all my term plans as well

It sounds Great Eastern would be a place to start

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn... she's as flat as her old stomping ground - the changi airport runway.
I think she’s got more than meets the eye... off-shoulder dress means she isn’t wearing a bra that would provide much vertical support. Anyway, looks pumpable regardless.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is commonly known in Singapore insurance industry that insurance agents have to sleep with their clients to sell more insurance packages no matter how ugly their clients are. The same situation happens to the male insurance agents

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u don’t believe what i have said, you can verify it with NarongWangwan our forum residence doctor

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already changed my lao ah pek agent to syt chiobu agent years ago. In terms of service, syt slightly better tbh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is commonly known in Singapore insurance industry that insurance agents have to sleep with their clients to sell more insurance packages no matter how ugly their clients are. The same situation happens to the male insurance agents

Nice mah, mix business with pleasure. No grumpy Monday morning blues. :wink: