• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KOPIUNCLE IS A LIAR. Do You Agree?

KOPIUNCLE IS A LIAR. Do You Agree?

• Total voters

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know where hk14 is. With his fucking head under waterline in unflushed toilet bowl sinking muckjula stinkapura to turds and tissue hoping
to get encores from them

You want to know where i am, easy... You ask me i sure tell u... I'm not a coward like you that only know how to hide behind a computer...

Does you know which Lorong your mother is at or not... Wise up!!! LOL....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is the best party to govern Singapore! Without PAP, all of you will be begging on the streets rather than complaining here in this Forum. Be grateful and thankful for what you have!

You know what, CROWS (Anti-PAP) in this forum have no sense n you wanna try to talk sense with them??? Waste of time... Just play the insult n humiliation game with them would be enough!!!

Anyway they can't even come out with statistic to support what they have said what, so why bother

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You know what, CROWS (Anti-PAP) in this forum have no sense n you wanna try to talk sense with them??? Waste of time... Just play the insult n humiliation game with them would be enough!!!

Anyway they can't even come out with statistic to support what they have said what, so why bother

well said, i will up your points! :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You want to know where i am, easy... You ask me i sure tell u... I'm not a coward like you that only know how to hide behind a computer...

Does you know which Lorong your mother is at or not... Wise up!!! LOL....

wau hahhaaaa!!!!!!!! this fucking esher thinks he is very cleber!!!

can't even hold a candle to the brilliance of HK14 ...no fight at all ...no fight

escher better go and bury his head under that toilet bowl of floating turds and scum...wauhahhahhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a person must not only clean and honest but he must also be seen as clean and honest and not a liar.
that is PAP policy in 1960s.

i have seen many PAP IB that have no integrity

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a person must not only clean and honest but he must also be seen as clean and honest and not a liar.

ginger, please name the many PAP IB that have no integrity

pls just dont anyhow spout non authentic stuff here

otherwise the wrath of Boss SamLeong will fall upon you

you post anything here, please check for authencity first understand...thank you

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to buddha zen preaching, we shall not pin point and talk about that person's weakness.
instead we shall just hint at them.
this is because usually people who eat the chilli will feel the heat.

if you stay in siglap or joo chiat, those peranakan ladies and gentlemen would teach you this:
Siapa Makan Cili, Dia Yang Terasa Pedas

:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
according to buddha zen preaching, we shall not pin point and talk about that person's weakness.
instead we shall just hint at them.
this is because usually people who eat the chilli will feel the heat.

if you stay in siglap or joo chiat, those peranakan ladies and gentlemen would teach you this:
Siapa Makan Cili, Dia Yang Terasa Pedas

:smile:

Siapa Makan Cili, Dia Yang Terasa Pedas ??? Siapa di sini makan cili papa ??? siapa??

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Leongsam and Singveld call You Kopisai a Liar!!!

Here they are:

I have zapped you good and proper for spreading dumb urban legends without verifying the authenticity of your garbage first.
http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/burundanga.asp
This crap has been circulating for more than 5 years. :rolleyes:

===================

waul lau brilliant brilliant..up you!!!
you even lie on such thing? are you a compulsive liar?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

Kopiuncle the Liar!​

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clean n Honest??? Tell me which goverment in the world is clean n honest??? Politics are all nothing but dirty tricks!!!

Are you talking about world super power govt like China n the US??? You mean they are very clean???