• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee Fatt Choy's wife in the video

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Walau! This shitty video costs 28 million?

why is she showing a video of her in manhattan beach? what did she want to prove to everyone? that she has better life?

i can't stand her hybrid american singaporean english... it's too awkward causing me to have goosebumps...
her 'slang' reminds me of the other phoney James Lye....

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

remember they owned a few units condo at horizon towers
why never sell one unit donate to church
con hee promised many folds return
can used this PROFITS and pay for lawyers fees
why ask sheep to donate???

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because God loves a cheerful giver. If you love God and do not want to rob Him, you must give. :wink:

the sheep will "baa baa baa"
"pay pay pay"
for fear of offending god?
for love of con hee?

Last edited:

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: for those who refuse to watch Ch5
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OAIoaEMuTZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chow chee bye lah.........:mad:.......why bring up a thread on Slut Whore........:mad:........i don't wanna ever want to hear or see this father-fucking ugly horse-face bitch...............:mad:

unless she's going to prison.......:mad:......or kana gang-raped by a dozen Ah Nehs.............:mad:

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are stupid. But at least sinkees worshipers are contributing and helping out of work yanks in the film and music industry by going to church and donating to god.