• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kok Kee Wanton Mee

meshuggah78

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know they have since moved to the Hoe Nam Building post-eminent plaza demise. But what are their new operating hours? i went there a few times ..like around 12 midnight.. they are closed.. i always thought they opened till late.. have they changed their operating hours?:confused:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kok Kee Wanton Mee 国记云吞面 –
Popular Wanton Noodles From Lavender Re-Opening March 2019

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
their 1 ton mee standard drop a lot as compared to

Lavender Sq time and damn exp sia

1 plate can cost up to $5.50

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their 1 ton mee standard drop a lot as compared to

Lavender Sq time and damn exp sia

1 plate can cost up to $5.50

When rent increases, one or more of the following three will happen:

1) Quality decreases.

2) Quantity decreases.

3) Price increases.

It's not just restaurants. Hawker centres too, especially after an 'upgrading exercise'.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah their standard dropped alot. I used to work at Hoa Nam Building. Expensive and small portions! If hungry, avoid patronising this stall.:biggrin:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these WTM wanting to raise prices...........let me give u lobang.

#01-01 216 Bedok HC. ............$2.50 ...........sumptous WTM

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing beat JB wtm

cheaperer, betterer and tastierer

their mee is really different from our sg mee

only cost rm 5 to 6 only

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing beat JB wtm

cheaperer, betterer and tastierer

their mee is really different from our sg mee

only cost rm 5 to 6 only
jb wtm when not cooked yet smells of formaldehyde and sometimes ammonia, which are (illegally) used to preserve noodles in humid and hot weather without refrigeration. the first time i was there i could smell it on the handful of noodles rolled on the counter. it's the same smell at viet noodle eateries. they use formaldehyde to preserve their noodles so they can last longer without refrigeration. over 69% of their noodles that were sampled were also found to contain tinopal, a carcinogen, in the first study done by cescon in 2013. cheap doesn't mean good, and good doesn't mean safe.

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
jb wtm when not cooked yet smells of formaldehyde and sometimes ammonia, which are (illegally) used to preserve noodles in humid and hot weather without refrigeration. the first time i was there i could smell it on the handful of noodles rolled on the counter. it's the same smell at viet noodle eateries. they use formaldehyde to preserve their noodles so they can last longer without refrigeration. over 69% of their noodles that were sampled were also found to contain tinopal, a carcinogen, in the first study done by cescon in 2013. cheap doesn't mean good, and good doesn't mean safe.

but that famous Pontain wtm boast that their can keep long long also np

does that means theirs also contains extra ingredients ah ??