• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know your pretty female journalists from Toa Payoh

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only females. Any chiobus i missed out please add. :biggrin:

Here they are giving you their daily dosage of news but often leaving readers puzzled due to information withheld. :biggrin:

1610504828939d62777600ebe9c51773eaf44c56.jpg

Calling the Food Critic a chiobu is really stretching the definition of this word.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo's Simi Wako ?

sumiko2.jpg

Wah, that Simi Wako was a babe during her younger days ! Too bad, she's considered as an ex-Chio bu. Time flies. Her factory close down already, huh ? What a waste !

Simiwako was cast by Patricia Mok in Gao Xiao Xing Dong.

tv_celeb_patricia_mok_slams_ndp_as_stupid_and_waste_of_time-thumbnail.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
why not mix and match some forummers with the ahem ladies....i start first.

Alamaking.....Tan Hsueh Yun

Raiders ..... Grace Chng

Hotbot......Elena Chong

.........please post your matchups :smile:

I personally prefer Jessica Cheam. But you were very sharp on Alamaking's pairing :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Jack Neo's Simi Wako ?

I really wonder how these PAP whores feel when they read this thread. I believe they fish info from SBF for sure.

I just went into ST's website and looked into subscription form they insist potential subscribers to provide NRIC or Passport numbers, I wonder why is this necessary? I subscribe to the print and online AWSJ never have they asked me to provide such information only name address and payment. knn is this a police state or what?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i also like Bart Simpson's wife...hope i have no competition for her too.

Like that you must qualify bro can show us your animated erection first or not?

By the way have breakfast already? I had prata, damn shiok la. Here prata with curry there prata with sugar+condensed milk+hershey's chocolate syrup + ovaltine powder ALL IN.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think being ugly is a necessary prerequisite if you want to get a journalist job with SPH..

hahaha...strange right cos people more likely to open up and talk to pretty ones than fuglies....or SPH fear discrimination claims if they select only prettys