• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN - Ungazetted Straits Times starting to sell PAP koyot!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pages after pages (include forum section) now standing on PAP side. The editors (political desk or not) are harping on how credible PAP was. Lee Hsien Loong was even allotted full few pages to speak for his party and criticise others and the paper promised this will go on and on until the people are brainwashed to believe everything he said is true and become god's scriptures.

We even smell PAP feeling sour about other opposition having 'A' team and scholars and the straits times happily said now academic qualification is not so important when deciding who to vote.

Last but not least. Lee Hsien Loong FINALLY admitted he has been living in luxury without opposition members to oppose and question him on his policies for the past decade (resulted in Singapore not yet a NATION or COUNTRY).

I do not buy Straits Times but borrowed it today from an unemployed Singaporean who need the recruitment page.

I urge Singaporeans to spare yourselves trauma buying straits times that lead to the polling day. You ain't missing any news because they are written in favour of PAP rhetoric and motherhood craps with PAP ghost writers hauting the forum pages too.

No matter how hard PAP tried, they will never get my vote. Only a fool will believe in PAP loud and smelly fart.

Last edited:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think only news from the internet will provide the true facts. all the ST and newspaper they are all bull sh*t

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a newsletter not a newspaper.
u r right! now till polling day cannot read newspaper, blood will boil and let MOH make money!!! now everyday say pap good, opposition no good! ST, wanbao, sinmin and even newpaper. knn! all u cheebye reporters and editors!!! where got respect? all of u can never be like a developed countries reporters that public respect!