• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KJ added that he would re-locate to live in Punggol East if he is elected

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KJ did nothing wrong in making election promises which he can fulfill.

And he's right about the Singapore electorate which is largely homogenous across all wards.

The other political parties don't think so. They think PE is different and very winnable.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
frankly i always support the underdog

but if the underdog is rabid, i would not give my support

so in this PE BE, it's all quite messy now,especially with SDP doing all the monkey antics

PE residents will be fed up and they will surely vote in the Super Doc!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly i always support the underdog

but if the underdog is rabid, i would not give my support

so in this PE BE, it's all quite messy now,especially with SDP doing all the monkey antics

SDP contest, some people would say that SDP and CSJ sabotage Opposition. SDP don't contest, the same people would turn around and say that SDP people no balls to contest.

KJ move to PE if elected is really a nothing issue. some people also not happy, can moan about it.

Last edited: