• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Kim Lim officially single!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tits look alright. But the face is really 7th month though.

Screen-Shot-2022-12-02-at-10.20.04-PM.png

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her mum was once chio bu of TCS no ? The offspring cannot be that bad. Ok lah. I volunteer. I can take care of MIL as well.
That's not her biological mom. Tcs Chiobu is Peter Lim's second wife.

According to Golden Dragon's insider info, one of the conditions for Peter's divorce settlement was he can't have chicken with the chiobu wife

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah gal...you're so fortunate to have a wealthy lau peh who used his connection to save you from prison time when you were caught in possession of prohibited drugs.

During her sec 3 & 4 at SCGS she was a drug addict and sometimes ran out of $ and so had to resort to pedaling to feed her consumption and was arrested.

The senior makan-pau (Supt) who helped her lau-peh on this matter is now working for him.

Hope this post of mine will draw brother Golden Dragon to reply to me.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heiress Kim Lim had 'super traumatic' 8 months dealing with legal issues with ex-husband
The 31-year-old daughter of billionaire Peter Lim was reportedly locked in a drawn-out legal battle with ex-husband Leslie Leow, and only signed the deed of separation papers on Tuesday (Feb 7).

Heiress Kim Lim had 'super traumatic' 8 months dealing with legal issues with ex-husband
Socialite Kim Lim and her billionaire dad Peter Lim. (Photo: Kim Lim)
10 Feb 2023 11:52AM (Updated: 10 Feb 2023 11:52AM)
Singapore billionaire Peter Lim’s daughter Kim Lim took to Instagram on Wednesday (Feb 8) to announce that she is “finally done” with ex-husband, IT entrepreneur Leslie Leow, after a “super traumatic” eight months.

The former couple’s marriage reportedly lasted only two months after a highly-publicised lavish wedding ceremony last year in February 2022.

Advertisement
The 31-year-old socialite wrote: “The past eight months have been super traumatic for me, but I am happy that I am finally done with all the nonsense I had to deal with because of you. I am super duper glad to be able to put all these behind me and move on with my life. Although I am disappointed with how everything turned out, I am also thankful for having learnt a valuable lesson.”

According to entertainment magazine 8Days, Lim and Leow were locked in a legal battle for the past eight months, and only signed the deed of separation papers on Tuesday.

The same article, citing unnamed sources, also reported that the divorce proceedings were drawn out because of Leow’s long list of items that he wanted to claim from Lim, including “a S$120 pair of Crocs and Sonos speakers worth S$1,200”, as well as “all the gold bars he had presented" to her during the guo da li traditional betrothal ceremony.

In a December 2022 interview with Icon Magazine, Lim opened up about the breakdown of her second marriage, confirming that she separated from Leow only after just two months. She added that their marriage was characterised by daily quarrels, and did not live up to her hopes for a “sweet and warm” life together.

Leow reportedly “became irritable and sometimes even lost control” after marriage, a stark contrast to his “gentle and considerate” demeanour before tying the knot.

Advertisement
Lim was previously married to first husband Kho Bin Kai. They divorced in 2020 after three years of marriage. They share a son.

Source: CNA/gl