• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kim K bares all again

Valkyrie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kim K bares all again

Daily Mail
Published Oct 12 2010

kim%20k.jpg

OOPS!... SHE DID IT AGAIN: Kim Kardashian bares all for W magazine. (image source: W magazine)

Kim Kardashian dons her birthday suit again for a magazine cover - this time it's for W magazine. The 29-year-old reality star revealed earlier on that she regretted stripping off for Playboy back in 2007, but for her latest nude shot, she has her mother Kris Jenner’s approval. Apparently, Kardashian revealed more than just her body in the cover story for the November issue of the magazine.

She denied that she is a drinker and insisted that her partying image is merely an act. “I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that,” she said.

Despite being on the news on a daily basis, Kardashian said the reports and rumours surrounding her have stopped affecting her the way it did. “I’ve learned to ignore everything. In the beginning I thought I was too sensitive for this. I’d Google myself and it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I’m pregnant with twins by my brother,” she said.