• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking news

May 27, 20225:35 PM GMT+8Last Updated 3 hours ago
Europe

Ukraine needs to face reality and talk to Putin, Zelenskiy says​

Reuters

Ukraine's President Zelenskiy attends a session of parliament in Kyiv

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy attends a session of parliament, as Russia's attack on Ukraine continues, in Kyiv, Ukraine May 22, 2022. Ukrainian Presidential Press Service/Handout via REUTERS

KYIV, May 27 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on Friday said Ukraine was not eager to talk to Russia's Vladimir Putin but that it has to face the reality that this will likely be necessary to end the war.

"There are things to discuss with the Russian leader. I'm not telling you that to me our people are eager to talk to him, but we have to face the realities of what we are living through," Zelenskiy said in an address to an Indonesian think tank.

"What do we want from this meeting... We want our lives back... We want to reclaim the life of a sovereign country within its own territory," he said, adding that Russia did not appear to be ready yet for serious peace talks.

Writing by Conor Humphries; editing by John Stonestreet
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

1647194660127.gif

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Breaking news

May 27, 20225:35 PM GMT+8Last Updated 3 hours ago
Europe

Ukraine needs to face reality and talk to Putin, Zelenskiy says​

Reuters

Ukraine's President Zelenskiy attends a session of parliament in Kyiv's President Zelenskiy attends a session of parliament in Kyiv

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy attends a session of parliament, as Russia's attack on Ukraine continues, in Kyiv, Ukraine May 22, 2022. Ukrainian Presidential Press Service/Handout via REUTERS

KYIV, May 27 (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy on Friday said Ukraine was not eager to talk to Russia's Vladimir Putin but that it has to face the reality that this will likely be necessary to end the war.

"There are things to discuss with the Russian leader. I'm not telling you that to me our people are eager to talk to him, but we have to face the realities of what we are living through," Zelenskiy said in an address to an Indonesian think tank.

"What do we want from this meeting... We want our lives back... We want to reclaim the life of a sovereign country within its own territory," he said, adding that Russia did not appear to be ready yet for serious peace talks.

Writing by Conor Humphries; editing by John Stonestreet
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

View attachment 147003
Zelensky is the voice of reason amidst all this madness. He is showing his humanity, even though the might and support of the free world is behind him. A good leader has to find ways to end bloodshed, the senseless lost of lives (on both sides). Putin sure as hell will never do that, his soldiers are just means to an end. A good leader will not send his own people to get butchered for his own political ends.

Bravo Zelensky! Slava Ukraini!! :biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zelensky is the voice of reason amidst all this madness. He is showing his humanity, even though the might and support of the free world is behind him. A good leader has to find ways to end bloodshed, the senseless lost of lives (on both sides). Putin sure as hell will never do that, his soldiers are just means to an end. A good leader will not send his own people to get butchered for his own political ends.

Bravo Zelensky! Slava Ukraini!! :biggrin:
Wait… it’s not done deal till Zelensky Chief Advisor gives the go…
9EEEDD0C-EA1F-4E6B-BD53-08B957A85CCF.jpeg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
S. Korean volunteer fighter in Ukraine returns home with knee injuries
m.koreatimes.co.kr
Rhee Keun, a South Korean who traveled to Ukraine to fight against invading Russian forces, leaves Incheon International Airport, Friday, after he returned home over knee injuries. Yonhap
Rhee Keun, a South Korean who traveled to Ukraine to fight against invading Russian forces, leaves Incheon International Airport, Friday, after he returned home over knee injuries. Yonhap

Rhee Keun, a South Korean volunteer fighter in Ukraine, returned home Friday after sustaining knee injuries while in action.

The Navy SEAL-turned-YouTuber arrived at Incheon International Airport, west of Seoul, at around 7:30 a.m., about three months after he left for Ukraine to join the Russia-Ukraine war as a volunteer fighter.

Appearing before reporters shortly after arrival, Rhee, in khaki pants and a black top, said he had cruciate ligament ruptures on both of his knees that require surgery.

Rhee walked on his own with a slight limp with his companion occasionally assisting him.

"I returned for rehabilitation and treatment," Rhee told reporters, adding "I am anxious to go back" to Ukraine.

"There is a lot to do, as the war is not over yet. We should fight harder and continue to fight," he said.

He briefly talked about his experiences in the war, including witnessing a Ukrainian civilian being shot and killed while he was on his first mission.

"I have seen many criminal acts while witnessing the war first hand," he said.

Police plan to question him over Passport Law violations soon, as he traveled to the war-stricken country in defiance of the country's travel ban on Ukraine.

Upon arrival, police checked the extent of his injuries and imposed an overseas travel ban on him.

"I will cooperate with a police investigation and receive punishment," he said.

In a Twitter post a week earlier, Ukraine's International Legion of Territorial Defense said Ken Rhee, who "sustained injuries on the battlefield ... will return home for rehabilitation," calling him by his English name.

South Korea has banned its nationals from traveling to all regions of Ukraine since mid-February amid safety concerns. Those who enter the country without approval can face up to a year in prison or a maximum fine of 10 million won (US$7,961) under the law. (Yonhap)

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Daily dose from Weibo:
Ukraine does not collect their dead soldiers. Basically it implies they dont do a proper count of dead soldiers. It reminds me of the destitute years where I refused to look at my bank account. So the Russians have to help collect and bury the dead Ukrainians. Respect your enemy who gave their lives.
CF3FD791-E623-42A1-B1C6-28BCFD80247B.jpeg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots like @winners will say this is all fake. Just like his mother's pussy that he passed through is fake. Actually he passed through his mother's asshole.
Fuck you, you PUA CHEE BYE KIA, born out of wedlock because your TUA CHEE BYE mother just fucks any dogs roaming on the streets. Pui to this kind of fucking bitches. :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop::poop::poop::FU::FU::FU:

Fuck Combined.jpg

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damn… I feel for these Ukrainian soldiers… having to fight air and missile bombardment with guns… their command is really fucked up