• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC Serving Half Cooked Chicken!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 29 Sep 2009
Fast food restaurant delivers uncooked chicken, then requests to collect it for testing

fast_food_restaurant_delivers_uncooked_chicken_to_my_family-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer weiling was not only shocked when she found a piece of uncooked chicken in a home delivery pack, she was also appalled when the manager requested for the meat to be returned for lab testing.

The sender wonders how the restaurant can put its customers' health at risk and says that her family of ten will never order from the same restaurant again.

In an email dated September 29, STOMPer weiling says:

"I ordered home delivery from KFC and found a piece of uncooked drumlet.

"I took it away from my niece who is not even three years old immediately.

"I made a complaint and the outlet manager requested to collect the raw meat for further investigation in their labs.

"I find it too ridiculous. Can't you tell it is RAW by looking at it?

"Anyway, my whole family consists of more than ten members and we have banned KFC!"

chicken-thumbnail.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually when KFC was nice in singapore.
there is slight blood coming inside
but it taste A OK.
now, it is junk.
piece of KFC junk.
i hate the people who turn a decent food into junk food.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
but it taste A OK.
now, it is junk.
piece of KFC junk.

Why are you so agitated and keep bashing on KFC? The food is okay. It's only that the overly-fixated pricing structure and supply of GMO-laden Pepsi instead of Coca-Cola are spastic, that's all.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
but it taste A OK.
now, it is junk.
piece of KFC junk.

I agree, I remember KFC in Singapore used to taste much better. For some reason its much worst now. Another thing I have noticed is that the KFC in mudland seem to taste much better compared to Singapore. I'm not sure why? Don't they get the same supplies for both Malaysia and Singapore? Anyone know the reason behind it?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are you so agitated and keep bashing on KFC? The food is okay. It's only that the overly-fixated pricing structure and supply of GMO-laden Pepsi instead of Coca-Cola are spastic, that's all.

what do you mean the food is okay? relative to what? KFC is ok compare to horse shit.

KFC today is not OK.

if you like low quality chicken, by all means eat there. but if you have a shrek of standard, please do not go there.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree, I remember KFC in Singapore used to taste much better. For some reason its much worst now. Another thing I have noticed is that the KFC in mudland seem to taste much better compared to Singapore. I'm not sure why? Don't they get the same supplies for both Malaysia and Singapore? Anyone know the reason behind it?

first stab is, pepsi bought it and turn it from restaurant to fast food chain, lower standard and price.

second stab is in singapore, the franchise have to be bid, and some crooks won the bid, and cut corner , change to halal and turn it from a good tasty chicken to some shit. these crooks must be making a lot of money.
i hope someone else in singapore will win the bid and kick out the crook.

the KFC i love are gone forever, we need pepsi to go bust first and then un halal it, and turn it back to restaurant.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
first stab is, pepsi bought it and turn it from restaurant to fast food chain, lower standard and price.

second stab is in singapore, the franchise have to be bid, and some crooks won the bid, and cut corner , change to halal and turn it from a good tasty chicken to some shit. these crooks must be making a lot of money.
i hope someone else in singapore will win the bid and kick out the crook.

the KFC i love are gone forever, we need pepsi to go bust first and then un halal it, and turn it back to restaurant.

Eh, the crook theory might be valid, cutting corners etc. However, the KFC in Malaysia is Halal as well, but they do taste much better there. Have tried the KFC across the causeway? They definitely taste different from the ones you have in Singapore. I just don't understand why that is case?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you mean the food is okay? relative to what? KFC is ok compare to horse shit.

KFC today is not OK.

if you like low quality chicken, by all means eat there. but if you have a shrek of standard, please do not go there.

Relative to little else. There ain't many choices to eat fried chicken or have it delivered other than KFC. If you don't like it, go Long John Silver's or Kenny Roger's, what's the big deal really.

Nobody eats horse shit, not even you maybe, so you are making a meaningless comparison. Quality is subjective and as for standard I would very much prefer fresh chicken than frozen ones, thanks.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, the crook theory might be valid, cutting corners etc. However, the KFC in Malaysia is Halal as well, but they do taste much better there. Have tried the KFC across the causeway? They definitely taste different from the ones you have in Singapore. I just don't understand why that is case?

Well, you and singveld have to migrate to Malaysia :p:p:p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KFC in Malaysia is taste better than Singapore. But Mcdonald in Singapore taste better than Malaysia.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry i dun go to terrorist states. yes i eaten KFC in taiwan, japan, USA and europe recently and yes they taste better, their chicken is bigger, not so small like singapore.

the singapore vendor bid so much money for the franchise that they cut corners.

halal good for chicken? i dun think so. halal make chicken taste bad.

all relative, you meant malaysian kfc better than singapore, just like Gonorrhea is better than Syphilis.

what you want is KFC to go to good old days. which is std free.

ok ok. let forget about good old days. i do not know what singapore kfc is doing but they can let the cooked chicken left too long on the shelf.
they may freeze chicken overnight and warm it again.

maybe other country time between cook and serve is shorter than singapore thus taste better.

during the good old days, you have to wait like forever for them to cook after you order your chicken, then freshly out of oven, it taste wonderful.

KFC singapore go and die, you have crooks in gov and crooks in kfc.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Did KFC cut corners and employ FT? That might explain.

Funny, now the first thing that came to my mind when encounter a bad product or services, is FT behind it?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The quality depends on the outlet.Some are good some are extremely bad.KFC has no quality control over it's franchises it seems.Try eating from the outlet in People's Park--filthy with cockroaches and soaked with oil dripping all over...Perhaps others can name other outlets too.

Of course penoy staffs also adds to the poor service.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime I eat KFC I notice the cripsy chicken is much much bigger than the original chicken. Anyone knows what is the reason?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The quality depends on the outlet.Some are good some are extremely bad. ...
no mor any gd quality 1 oredi ... all r equally bad ... ever since dey changed fr serviced 2 self-service ... n metal forks n knives 2 plastic 1's ...

loong, loong time ago ... wen dey still serve u ... n gif u metal fork n knife ... used 2 like ze 1 @ bukit merah ... :p