• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KFC - Kentucky Fight Club - Mudland NEW SLOGAN !

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
417048_227336754026619_116554115104884_485339_1194407484_n.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO EAT, COOK YOURSELF, YOU SWINE !!!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only siao Chinese go eat KFC or Mac or WTF. Any place got halal I wont eat. Especially KNN western fast food, what has it got to do with halal? Purposely apply halal for fuck? Even more disgusting than Malay and Indian Muslim food already start with halal, I leave them alone. Western or Chinese food go and apply halal, I pui!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dogs: Yeah we need to kiss more malay ass. Look at me i am a very powerful transformer if the staff of kfc were chinese i am bruce lee, chuck norrise and van damne combined together ready to fight but if the staff happens to be malay i suddenly transform and my tail comes out and i become a pitiful doggy wagging its tail at its master.

Btw must apply for halal cos we need to bend over backwards for the malays.

Typical malay: The chinese must always bend over for us no matter what. It's ok if the laws are unfair to chinese cos that's fine. The laws must always favor malays and thank god for these chinese dogs that always kiss our ass. Luckily i seldom see malay dogs kissing chinese ass and if there are we malays will kick their ass.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kentucky Fight Customers (Hala Version)

Only siao Chinese go eat KFC or Mac or WTF. Any place got halal I wont eat. Especially KNN western fast food, what has it got to do with halal? Purposely apply halal for fuck? Even more disgusting than Malay and Indian Muslim food already start with halal, I leave them alone. Western or Chinese food go and apply halal, I pui!!!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The well-known food in Malaysia is SODO MEE! Don't miss it if you are there - halal or non-halal.

Got your coded message.:wink: See you at Hotel 81 Changi. I'll take care of the KY.:biggrin: You just wash your arse darling.:mad: You PAP cocksucking bitch!:oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eating halal food won't make you a Muslim, just like eating kosher food won't make you a believer of Judaism.

I take it that you don't eat Malay food or Indian Muslim food then? Point duly taken. Your loss.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eating halal food won't make you a Muslim, just like eating kosher food won't make you a believer of Judaism.

I take it that you don't eat Malay food or Indian Muslim food then? Point duly taken. Your loss.

That's not the pt. the pt of the matter is why should a restaurant that's not cooking muslim food need to become halal. It's just bending over backwards to accomodate every whim of certain customers and besides pork cannot be served

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course eat Muslim food wont make me Muslim. I just dont eat to boycot why they say Muslim cant eat Chinese food. Anyway no loss for me. Muslim food sucks. Same fucking chicken and mutton always same in curry or spicy style. Chinese has many more ways to make it more delicious. Loss is to Muslim who dont know the taste of bakua, bahoo, charsiew, bakuteh, teehuang LOL

Last edited: