• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kevin Rudd has balls! Will we see anyone in PAP challenge LHL like this in Singapore?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether he lose or win the PMship he has balls to do this.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/live-rudd-vs-gillard-as-labor-leadership-battle-explodes-20120223-1tovb.html#Rudd presser

9.09am: Kevin Rudd is on. He says his backers regard him as "the best prospect to lead the ALP to the next election" and the best prospect to "save" the ALP.
He has also not held back on the viciousness of the attacks flying back and forth in the past 24 hours.
"I have been shocked and disappointed by the tone and content of the intensely personal attacks lodged at me overnight.
"I don't believe these sorts of vicious personal attacks have a place in national affairs.
"I'd urge my own supporters not to retaliate and engage in these sorts of vicious attacks. I don't believe they have a place in Australian politics."
The statesmanlike Rudd of old has returned. He has also launched straight into his re-election pitch, emphasising the need to "cultivate a new sense of unity in our country."
"This question of the future of the leadership of our party and our country is not about personality. it's about trust and it's also about policy and vision."
He also plays the stability card, emphasising we're "not out of hot water yet" given the state of the global economy. He says the country needs "stable hands", "experience", "competence" and "discipline".
He promises to make a full statement about his plans when he returns to Australia.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/polit...le-explodes-20120223-1tovb.html#ixzz1n9jNSTRS