• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kee Chiew Denies He Copying Yuan Shikai Antics In Peasantpore

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/15-former-saf-officers-holding-senior-leadership-roles-public-service-chan-chun-sing-2222111

PEASANTPORE: There are 15 former Peasantpore Armed Forces (SAF) junta members holding Fat Cat positions in the Imperial Civil Services as of Sep 24 this year, said Minion-in-charge of the Imperial Civil Services Chan Kee Chiew on Monday (Oct 4).

These roles include fat cat Long Term Sex Secretaries, their deputies and Chief Sex Executives, said Kee Chiew, adding that the 15 former junta officers form about 10 per cent of these appointments.

I repeat, I am not Yuan Shikai, trying to form a junta, please remember that Ruler Loong was in the military and he signed on the promotion slip of numerous officers,” he hinted.

Kee Chew said this in a written answer to another stupid Imperial Court question filed by dissenting Labour Peasant Representative Gerald Giam, who asked how many retired junta members with the rank of Colonel or ME7 and above have held senior positions in public sector organisations.

He had also asked how the Public Service Division (PSD) determines which officers have “sufficient competencies to lead these organisations despite not having had civilian work experience e.g Kee Chiew, routinely dishing unsolicited business and management advice to merchants”.

He also wanted to know whether PSD required these junta to spend "several full moon" building up sectoral knowledge and skills instead of taking the helm by barking orders.

Kee Chew said that the Imperial Civil Service adopts the principle of finding the “most loyal lackeys” in recruiting for senior appointments.

He added that agencies "typically understood" Ruler Loong's wishes and intentions to co-opt House of Lee loyalists that includes lackeys in uniformed services.

The Imperia Civil Services place more weight on loyalty above competencies and skills in assessing lackeys' performance.

He said that candidates from uniformed services are used to barking orders and this will be most useful in roles such as strategic leadership, policy formulation, the running of large-scale operations and technology management.

"Our best example is Lt General Ng Ah Chung, you see he is former top dog in SAF, Chief of Sex Forces. After he retired, he took on a string of brilliant roles in nationalised corporations. He laid the foundation to help the French turned NOL into a profitable company.
Now he is firing local peasants daily to help turn Shit Times into whatever Ruler Loong desires.

I also a good example, through I never worked a single day in my life, local and foreign merchants constantly asked me for business and management advice. Who don't get it, raise your hands!
," added Kee Chew.

SAF fat cats who demonstrate the capacity to hold top leadership roles are “proven to be loyal to House of Lee using a series of written exams and patriotic proclamations witnessed by numerous political commissars”, he said.

They also get opportunities “to learn new ways of barking orders” through inter-agency projects, board directorships and external postings to the public service during their military careers, he added.

"Loyalty to house of Lee trumps sector-specific knowledge, skills or competency."

Not convinced, Labour Peasants' Representative He Ah Ru (WP-Sengkang) asked about the appointment of former SAF Lackey-General Tan Ah Wee as Chief Sex Officer of the Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA).

He was appointed CEO-designate of ECDA on Sep 1, and will take over from peasant lady Jamie Ang as CEO on Dec 15.

Ah Ru asked how many candidates were considered for the role, what factors and qualifications were considered, and why the decision was made to appoint a CEO “with no early childhood or educational experience”.

In a written response, Minion for Peasant Social Engineering Masaku Zul said “several qualified lackeys” had been considered, but Lackey Tan was assessed to be the "most suitable" by Ruler Loong.

Lackey Tan says his SAF officers working on a new project where they will subject mothers and their children to a proven series of carrot and stick mantra in the SAF. Whenever the child makes a mistake, he or she will do push ups and sit ups. If that does not work, the mother will do the Report Poodle Post routine. They will march and submit written daily reports telling the Poodles in their neighborhood detailing steps that they will take to ensure her charges follows the rules,” sneered Minion Masuku.