• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

karma ??? ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

Bible cautioned us that to live and to live well, we need to be fed with and to understand the knowledge of God. This is a life-long pursuit. Read Hosea 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Thankfully, you are not destroyed by the fire...not now at least...and hopefully you can come to realise and take the word from Prophet Hosea seriously.....you need the knowledge of God which can be acquired by reading the Bible to stay alive, now and forever.

Nevertheless, it seems that you even lack some basic science knowledge....where did you get your degree???? Also, happy (and yet sad) you believe in hell but hell is really no joke....even a 'small' accident could laterially scare you out of it....so, Scientist (???) Rojak, get real....once you are in, there is no exit route; you will be there forever! Another problem with sinners is that we also blame others when things turn out not right for us...it's the fault of others....why blame your sci teachers.

since you always like to quote from the bible , i will give you bible quote for each day for 365days ...steady bo ? http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?115225-365-days-evil-Scripture-Reading-)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went and checked, really got people smoke it to get high, but many say drinking it its effect is better