• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [@jw5's real-life identity, including photos and even videos! haha] I STRONGLY SUSPECT (i.e. at least 69% sure) that his real-life name is "Allen Low"

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
20220913_200752.gif

:geek:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imho the exact statement was "flooding happens once every 50 years"
Doesn't match your quote of in vs every.
That's the key difference. Also I think this is the begin statement check and followed by a few suspicion to form a While True with AND operator gate not OR gate .
OR gate is easier to pass checks but not AND gate.
However I also think it doesn't result in 100% but 69% output matches.
Dear @hollowman, many belated thanks for supporting me in the above post of yours!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
Just in case you are, and/or anyone else is, wondering why I dare not say that I'm 100% (or at least 96.9%) sure that this "Allen Low" is @jw5's real-life identity, my main reason is that I strongly believe that @jw5 really has "a first class honours and a master's degree":
sammyboy.com/posts/3211411
but so far, I'm still unable to discover any proof that this "Allen Low" also has "a first class honours and a master's degree"! :frown:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another similarity I managed to discover:

@jw5 seems to have learnt how to play the violin when he was a young schoolboy; and he also seems to be a fan of female violinists:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/?q=violin&c[users]=jw5&o=date
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q=violin&c[users]=jw5&o=date
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/?q=violinist&c[users]=jw5&o=date
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q=violinist&c[users]=jw5&o=date
He even started a thread about "Chiobu Violinists" back in early 2015 (over seven years ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/chiobu-violinists.201054

This "Allen Low" also seems to be a fan of at least one female violinist, according to the following post of his from "21 November 2013":

facebook.com/allen.low/posts/10151989985056530

youtube.com/watch?v=HZa1iFO0Juk

But I'm not sure whether the above female violinist:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Stirling
is "chio" enough to qualify as a "chiobu"! :unsure: :tongue:
redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Allen Low - Lindsey Stirling.png
    Allen Low - Lindsey Stirling.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 659

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
facebook.com/allen.low
flickr.com/people/26376240@N00
carousell.sg/u/avalon8174
deviantart.com/avalon8174

Anyway, let's see whether "Allen Low" (or "avalon8174") will delete all the above four accounts of his during the next 24 hours! :wink: :tongue:
I managed to discover Allen Low's YouTube channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCkdlYlLN-3tJI82InVMpQ5A/videos
but it has only 30 videos; and at least one third of them had already been uploaded to his Facebook page several years ago.
Anyway, here's one recent video from earlier this year:
youtube.com/watch?v=8cFKdN8wMi8

:eek:
:tongue:

Attachments

• Nunchuck thumb roll demo.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 71

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Rus, many belated thanks for liking two of my posts in this humble thread of mine roughly two weeks ago!
bow-gif.40441
:thumbsup:
Many thanks also for "reacting" to another one of my posts with "Wow" and to another one with "Haha"!
bow-gif.40441
:tongue:
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the following page:
deviantart.com/avalon8174
you can see that his birthday is "Jan 8", so I strongly suspect that his full date of birth is 8 January 1974 (Tuesday), which means that he is now 48, going on 49, years old; and even if I'm wrong about his date of birth, I believe at least some of you will agree with me that @jw5 was probably born during the 1970s, right?
I strongly suspect that today is Allen Low's 49th birthday! :tongue:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.. Blk 979B Buangkok Cres, Singapore 532979.
That's directly next to Mdm Gan's resort hideout, is that their rendezvous location?
Dear @Cottonmouth, many VERY belated thanks for the above reply of yours roughly four months ago!
bow-gif.40441
I now feel the need to finally say that I strongly suspect that one of the flats in the above HDB block/estate has been Allen Low's residence for at least the past few years; and it might even be part of his full NRIC address! :eek: :tongue:

The reason for my suspicion is that over three months ago, I was browsing his Carousell page:
and discovered the words, "Bulky item, self collect", on the page for the most recent item that he listed for sale:
carousell.sg/p/1187848294

This implies that the item was too bulky for him to be willing to carry it and meet his buyer at a place that's outside the void deck of his HDB block, right?
If this is true, then looks like Allen Low and the mother of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) are living quite near to each other:
sammyboy.com/posts/3740485
Therefore, it looks like her mother's HDB flat (which also seems to be her own NRIC address, which is why she kept travelling there to vote during the past decade) is located in what used to be:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Punggol_East_Single_Member_Constituency#Member_of_Parliament
which was merged into:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengkang_Group_Representation_Constituency#Members_of_Parliament
in 2020
goo.gl/maps/zxx7hJPSSX3quMxo8

So, maybe Madam Gan should try to meet the middle-aged and short but physically fit Allen Low as soon as possible! :eek: :tongue:
They might even fall in love and live happily ever after, right? :inlove: :tongue:

Attachments

• Edifier R1600TIII Multimedia Speaker.png
    Edifier R1600TIII Multimedia Speaker.png
    888.4 KB · Views: 265
  • allenlow-gansiokbin.png
    allenlow-gansiokbin.png
    1 MB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Cottonmouth, many VERY belated thanks for the above reply of yours roughly four months ago!
bow-gif.40441
I now feel the need to finally say that I strongly suspect that one of the flats in the above HDB block/estate has been Allen Low's residence for at least the past few years; and it might even be part of his full NRIC address! :eek: :tongue:

The reason for my suspicion is that over three months ago, I was browsing his Carousell page:
and discovered the words, "Bulky item, self collect", on the page for the most recent item that he listed for sale:

This implies that the item was too bulky for him to be willing to carry it and meet his buyer at a place that's outside the void deck of his HDB block, right?
If this is true, then looks like Allen Low and the mother of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) are living quite near to each other:

So, maybe Madam Gan should try to meet the middle-aged and short but physically fit Allen Low as soon as possible! :eek: :tongue:
They might even fall in love and live happily ever after, right? :inlove: :tongue:

I’m sure they meet up and dig each other’s hole and suck nipples.
You look at @ginfreely that slut face and her 7-11 cheebye.

The biggest question remains. Did @ginfreely’s mother join in?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bow-gif.40441

Hey you Jeremy Quek evil coward eunuch criminal bully son of Cantonese prostitute no need to hide in rat hole talk so much shit, want to attack me go to my Facebook. Pui! View attachment 176200

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m sure they meet up and dig each other’s hole and suck nipples.
You look at @ginfreely that slut face and her 7-11 cheebye.

The biggest question remains. Did @ginfreely’s mother join in?
Not a question but a fact your Jeremy Quek Cantonese prostitute mother definitely open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole to bully woman using evil filthy lies. Pui! View attachment 176201

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
bow-gif.40441

Very Impress with your effort.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
bow-gif.40441

Lanjiao bin @jw5 Staying with parents?