• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Justice for M Ravi - the lack of action from us

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any update on the protest held by Mr Yap at HL since its already due date?
567171000406_0_BG.jpg

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really meant it when you mean a 1 man protest.....

There are others but not the purpose to show who they are down here.

However, there are so many activists who stand for Human Rights and had been helped by Ravi, and they are still LACK of Action for Ravi as the thread title said. This is unfair to Ravi. Some at least took some action with me. Some did something else for Ravi, but still are there many who had done nothing so far.:(:rolleyes:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah banner floating by itself....

Anyway looking at what you said about Ravi's lack of self-control, i hope the condition doesn't spiral down to insanity. But once he is out, i think he should concentrate on his day job and leave politics to the politician.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Yap who is he hapless chap helping you with the banner?

Invisible man.

BTW here's a joke on Invisible Man

Flash woke up early one day feeling very horny. He went around trying to quench his urge. When he saw Wonder Woman lying on bed with her legs wide open looking sultry.

Thinking that nobody would see him if he moves fast enough, he went into the room, thrusts as fast as he could and left even before anyone noticed.

After Flash left, Wonder Woman sat on the bed. She said "Wow that was the best and screw I had received"

Then Invisible Man replied " It was great for me too but now my ass hurts"

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

UY, must remember to play this song :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWPATqJTZjE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWPATqJTZjE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Invisible man.

BTW here's a joke on Invisible Man

Flash woke up early one day feeling very horny. He went around trying to quench his urge. When he saw Wonder Woman lying on bed with her legs wide open looking sultry.

Thinking that nobody would see him if he moves fast enough, he went into the room, thrusts as fast as he could and left even before anyone noticed.

After Flash left, Wonder Woman sat on the bed. She said "Wow that was the best and screw I had received"

Then Invisible Man replied " It was great for me too but now my ass hurts"

hahaha...can we replace the characters from the FANTASICK 4?:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?? Is it because they are not activists??

What do you mean by that?:confused:

If they are not activists then what are they? Rioters? :rolleyes:

It was a peaceful protest!:smile:

Were you referring to "activist" as in famiLEE LEEgime Approved Activists? Or PSD certified Activists?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sympathies to Ravi and support to you. Are you planning a legal protest or just-any-how-protest ??

You meant LEEgalized? :biggrin::biggrin:

No such thing as "just-any-how-protest" OK? :biggrin::smile:

It's up to famiLEE LEEgime to consider it lah. We do our protest lah. If the want to arrest us go ahead loh. :wink::cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY, must remember to play this song :biggrin:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWPATqJTZjE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

You should had given me that MP3 earlier. I could had it played. :wink:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do not mean to be racist, but ever since India and the Indians have thrown away the most precious thing that was given to them we have long lost respect for Indians in general.

These defectors and betrayers can live and die with their Hindu, Islamic and Christian Devas, that are objectively speaking, hardly the spiritual level of Arahats much less the Bodhisattvas and finally, the Great Buddha Himself and the other Buddhas of countless other dimensions in the universe.