• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just to check = so unvaxxed people still can go to malls until 19 Oct ??

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgive me for asking. So why don't you get vaccinated and be done with it? Sinopharm, novavax if you're not a fan of mRNA.
because he is not weak?

status.jpg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The restrictions will be not the focus when vaccinated ones started having injuries and death.

It has already begun but they try to hide with a compliant media. You really believe the "98%
have mild or no symptoms" crap? Why? Because we said so...so its true...LOL.

E1.png

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait... your mom wants the vaccine and you have been trying to talk her out of it? :o-o:

yes, i've been reading about the dangers of vaccines since 2000 so i know a bit:biggrin:

i will quote a retired scientist that worked on vaccines for a Big Pharma =

'' the only safe vaccine is an unused one,

vaccines are far more dangerous than the diseases they're supposed to prevent,

in many cases, vaccines caused outbreaks of those very diseases ''

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Novavax should be free, since the government is administering it.

just read a bit on Novavax, not as safe as China ones:frown:

instead of making your body producing spike proteins, the vaccines are full of the spike proteins:frown:

what you think ?.............. should i cough up $90 for Sinopharm or should i risk it with free Novavax ?:thumbsdown:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

instead of making your body producing spike proteins, the vaccines are full of the spike proteins:frown:

what you think ?.............. should i cough up $90 for Sinopharm or should i risk it with free Novavax ?:thumbsdown:
I am the last person you should ask.:biggrin:

But sinopharm should be fine lah. After all, your mom took that jab too.

Fact is, no one really knows the long term effects of all the different vaccines. But what we do know is the immediate and short term effects of not getting vaxxed : a tougher life with all those bloody restrictions.:cry:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i've been reading about the dangers of vaccines since 2000 so i know a bit:biggrin:

i will quote a retired scientist that worked on vaccines for a Big Pharma =

'' the only safe vaccine is an unused one,

vaccines are far more dangerous than the diseases they're supposed to prevent,

in many cases, vaccines caused outbreaks of those very diseases ''
Vaccines are not poison lah...:biggrin:

I just find it strange that when you were a baby and its time to get those mandatory vaccines, your mom did it in good faith and that's why you are healthy now. And when it comes her turn to take a vaccine on a disease that is potentially fatal for the elderly, you tried to talk her out of it. Just doesn't seem right...:thumbsdown:

Anyway, to each his own. Don't get angry hor... just saying. People nowadays are very sensitive. :tongue:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact is, no one really knows the long term effects of all the different vaccines. But what we do know is the immediate and short term effects of not getting vaxxed : a tougher life with all those bloody restrictions.:cry:
Fact is I know the effect of getting vaxx, you will get injured, death and suffering.
Having health and having no restrictions, I rather have the former. With health I can throw out the PAP. Having restriction is no big deal when compare with no health. Plus the restrictions are only temporary while lost of health from the vaxx is permanent, unless u get the chance to use med beds.

Trying to use restrictions to force people to vaxx is for those weak ones to give in to. Weak ones cannot push earth to the next level so the vaxx is there to remove them.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the broadest, deepest, most robust spectrum of protection, why not BOTH?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually ALL medical treatment has potential risks. Adverse effects. Rare complications. Risk of mistakes (procedural).

ALL. Which is why drs are supposed to give all info to let patients decide. But seriously when you take Panadol do you go through the product insert and read all the possible problems that could arise with it? I think as Drs we should. Protect everyone. Let patients know. Drs done duty to inform. Informed consent 100%. But likely everyone will say hey this dr trying to scare me off doing any medical treatment! Everything so scary!

Times have changed we need to adapt. Maybe going this direction is the right way? Full disclosure on ALL treatment on everything that could go wrong. Have patients sign consent form that is pages long on everything. Yes some patients may be scared off and never touch medicine. Their choice. Some may choose to waive needing to know. Their choice. Some will listen read and sign consent. Their choice.

Right now the onus is on the dr to decide what info is important enough and what is not important enough and it is very flimsy.

It has led to this blanket demonizing of medicine that serves no good purpose.

But it is what it is.