• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jumping Onto MRT Tracks and From Buildings Should Be Treated As Vandalism

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES :biggrin:

Be thankful you're still not banned for mocking the dead, people who have no other alternatives and yet can still propose imposing a fine.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

These people are just plain lazy :mad:

Singapore is full of opportunities. Just ask the Foreign Talents that view Singapore as a utopia.

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
van·dal·ism (vndl-zm) n.
Willful or malicious destruction of public or private property

It is high time for ordinary law-abiding folks make a stand against these thrill seekers :mad: MRT jumpers are definitely guilty of vandalism while flat jumper are guilty of vandalism and the killer litter act.

We need to institute a law to penalise the family members of people who jumped onto MRT tracks and from buildings. A fine of not less than $20,000 for family members of MRT jumpers and seizure of the flats of HDB flat jumpers should put a stop to all these nonsense. Think of all the convenience their inconsiderate acts have caused.

Although I have never taken the MRT, being a shareholder of SMRT, I have the right to feel aggrieved :mad:

5,000 passengers affected by disruption in eastbound train servicesPosted: 20 March 2010 1831 hrs

SINGAPORE : An SMRT spokesman has said that some 5,000 passengers were affected when an eastbound train service was disrupted on Saturday afternoon.

A passenger had jumped onto the track at Tanah Merah MRT Station and was hit by a train heading towards Pasir Ris.

SMRT said that to maintain services on the East-West line, eastbound trains were turned around at Eunos and Tanah Merah MRT stations, while the middle platform at Tanah Merah MRT Station was used for eastbound train services.

Announcements were made in all stations and on affected trains to inform passengers of the delay and to advise them that the trains may be more crowded.

Normal service resumed at around 3.40pm.

Passengers who were unable to complete their journeys due to the disruption can claim a full fare refund from the Passenger Service Centre in any of the 58 SMRT stations, within the next three working days.

SMRT is assisting the police in its investigation.

Half-height platform screen doors have not been installed at Tanah Merah Station.

So far, they have been installed at Pasir Ris MRT station, as well as Jurong East and Yishun stations.

By 2012, they will be installed in all 36 above-ground MRT stations in Singapore. - CNA/ms

by poking fun at the death, they will come back and haunt you!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
by poking fun at the death, they will come back and haunt you!!

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Suicides go straight to HELL..there is no way I will meet them...not in this life or the next (I am going to Heaven for sure).

You can tell them I mocked at them when you meet them in HELL :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are 4 points short of getting banned. And look at how many people who disagreed with you and gave you infractions? None were from "me". :biggrin:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Those who disagree with me are the moronic weaklings who are likely to commit suicide. If my plan is impemented, they will have second thoughts about destroying public property in their bid to end their miserable life :mad:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We need to institute a law to penalise the family members of people who jumped onto MRT tracks and from buildings. A fine of not less than $20,000 for family members of MRT jumpers and seizure of the flats of HDB flat jumpers should put a stop to all these nonsense. Think of all the convenience their inconsiderate acts have caused.

Kim Jong-il is dying soon. North Korea will be a perfect country for you. :biggrin:

StonebridgeLeaner

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a creative poster, thanks. Only failures commit suicide as history has shown time and again. Those with suicide tendencies will down rate your thread.

Damages from vandalism must be charged to the deceased's family. This will keep the suicide statistics down. Keep people alive and to keep on living.

van·dal·ism (vndl-zm) n.

It is high time for ordinary law-abiding folks make a stand against these thrill seekers :mad: MRT jumpers are definitely guilty of vandalism while flat jumper are guilty of vandalism and the killer litter act.

Although I have never taken the MRT, being a shareholder of SMRT, I have the right to feel aggrieved :mad:

5,000 passengers affected by disruption in eastbound train servicesPosted: 20 March 2010 1831 hrs

SINGAPORE : An SMRT spokesman has said that some 5,000 passengers were affected when an eastbound train service was disrupted on Saturday afternoon.

A passenger had jumped onto the track at Tanah Merah MRT Station and was hit by a train heading towards Pasir Ris.

SMRT said that to maintain services on the East-West line, eastbound trains were turned around at Eunos and Tanah Merah MRT stations, while the middle platform at Tanah Merah MRT Station was used for eastbound train services.

Announcements were made in all stations and on affected trains to inform passengers of the delay and to advise them that the trains may be more crowded.

Normal service resumed at around 3.40pm.

Passengers who were unable to complete their journeys due to the disruption can claim a full fare refund from the Passenger Service Centre in any of the 58 SMRT stations, within the next three working days.

SMRT is assisting the police in its investigation.

Half-height platform screen doors have not been installed at Tanah Merah Station.

So far, they have been installed at Pasir Ris MRT station, as well as Jurong East and Yishun stations.

By 2012, they will be installed in all 36 above-ground MRT stations in Singapore. - CNA/ms

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a creative poster, thanks. Only failures commit suicide as history has shown time and again. Those with suicide tendencies will down rate your thread.

Damages from vandalism must be charged to the deceased's family. This will keep the suicide statistics down. Keep people alive and to keep on living.

Nice try for rating a + to this thread. Unfortunately it will be heading - when the OA is online. :biggrin:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
van·dal·ism (vndl-zm) n.

You are the worst scum of the universe. Instead of showing condolences you are suggesting penalties. Incur the wrath of the deads and you will join them without knowing what hit you.:mad:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everything happens for a reason, it dont just happens. Having the luxury of typing such statements does not mean you will always be successful. Only sick minds will suggest penalizing the deads family. You will never know when what happpens to those poor soul will come your way.:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally, something whose mind is not clouded by the smog of ignorance. Only failures ,cowards and infidels take their own life.

These cowards will think twice about taking their lives if their actions will implicate their families. Singapore is a first world country, we cannot let a small number of losers blot our beautiful country.:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the worst scum of the universe. Instead of showing condolences you are suggesting penalties. Incur the wrath of the deads and you will join them without knowing what hit you.:mad:

There is not internet in HELL. It's a different story in Heaven, they have the fastest broadband of 100TBPS.

Last edited:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is not internet in HELL. It's a different story in Heaven, they have the fastest broadband of 100TBPS.

It's cyberspace, you had a skull that's too big for your brain. Those empty spaces are your hell and heaven, take your medication on time or you'll not just be retarded, you'll be crippled.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's cyberspace, you had a skull that's too big for your brain. Those empty spaces are your hell and heaven, take your medication on time or you'll not just be retarded, you'll be crippled.

If jumping in front of MRTs is treated as vandalism, I am sure you will have second thoughts before taking your own miserable life that way:mad:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If jumping in front of MRTs is treated as vandalism, I am sure you will have second thoughts before taking your own miserable life that way:mad:

hahahaha. suicidal loonies don't care about punishments. ending of one's life is ultimate punishment itself.