• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

John Tan Has No Balls

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the Fuck is John Tan?

John Tan is Assistant-Secretary General of SDP.

jesus9.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
John is also another name for toilet.

John is known as Johan, member of ISIS..so take care ..else your head will touch the ground...

Funny, Christian and Muslim shared so many things in common and why they hate each other so much..

John is know as Johan
James is known as Jias
Jacob is know as Yalkult or yacob and many more....

Christians have the crusader fighting for their God
Muslim have the Jihadist fighting for their God.

Christians kill their own kind.. Protestants vs the Catholics
Muslim also kill their own kind. Sunnis vs the Shilties. ( they kill 5 times more of the own than other non-believer )

And all of them are God fearing and believe and possibly worship the same GOD

And both made a mess out of their own religion.

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your dick certainly has great pressure!

When Con Hee goes to Hotel Changi for life, you want me to fill up your cunt?

I'll try to perform with my eyes shut so that I need not have to look at your horse face.

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Con Hee goes to Hotel Changi for life, you want me to fill up your cunt?

I'll try to perform with my eyes shut so that I need not have to look at your horse face.

gimme a break...i am Leongsam's pet... you wait long long

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He writes like Sam Leong.

its not sam leong,their styles are vastly different.sam leong is highly racist and discriminatory against many races,john tan doesnt do much racism and is pretty neutral except against sinkies,sam leong likes to reply many sentences with PAP is the best,john tan doesnt do that,sam leong's logic is rubbish,john's logic is better,sam leong loves talking about success and whatnot and use it in his pro PAP arguments,John no.

its clear they are two different people,human characteristics are impossible to change/hide.their individual bias and prejudice will show up sooner or later.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
its not sam leong,their styles are vastly different.sam leong is highly racist and discriminatory against many races,john tan doesnt do much racism and is pretty neutral except against sinkies,sam leong likes to reply many sentences with PAP is the best,john tan doesnt do that,sam leong's logic is rubbish,john's logic is better,sam leong loves talking about success and whatnot and use it in his pro PAP arguments,John no.

its clear they are two different people,human characteristics are impossible to change/hide.their individual bias and prejudice will show up sooner or later.

You clone hunter?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well said! I just upped your points!