• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jobless at 50 years old

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
And

a) You can't simply because no one will want to employ you

b) sell the unit and spend it all. Then plan your demise and take whomever caused your predicament to go with you.

(a) My savings - all in can last me for about 2 years

(b) cannot sell my 2-rooms flat that is all I had ... I don't want to be homeless on the street

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many F&B outlets hiring people, don't need training also, u can start work immediately... Can take home monthly 2k+ if u work diligently... It's more than enough for a single guy to survive..

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many F&B outlets hiring people, don't need training also, u can start work immediately... Can take home monthly 2k+ if u work diligently... It's more than enough for a single guy to survive..

My friends also said so and that F&B outlets do provide a meal to its employee but long hours standing and non-stop working :frown:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream job is to be the indoor sales rep for Patek Philippe. Everyday just talk to maybe max 5 customers. Tell them no stock and write their names down on a list.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
normally by 50, the person should already be a expert in the trade he was in. Unless its a dying trade. The guy should be in demand.

Poor Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal
normally by 50, the person should already be a expert in the trade he was in. Unless its a dying trade. The guy should be in demand.

A lady professional in early 40s told me that her boss had been training & developing someone behind her back to replace her because she worked about 8 years in her current workplace.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Mayfair and get the secret curry recipe from virgin slut. Then start a small curry food business.