• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanne Peh's Land Rover tio vandalised!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one good!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Iq52CnJ3xzc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

First time I see this, ya Tiong Bahru market has many old people.

1. this Joanne gal is actually quite cute leh
2. WTF wearing 2 pcs bikini why pretend so shy?
3. the rest of the girls actually quite ah lian

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I see this, ya Tiong Bahru market has many old people.

1. this Joanne gal is actually quite cute leh
2. WTF wearing 2 pcs bikini why pretend so shy?
3. the rest of the girls actually quite ah lian

Excuse me it's singapore ok. Have to protect the modesty sia. Cannot even show anything ok. Very valuable ok even seeing something near the breast area is offensive for any male roving eyes.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Excuse me it's singapore ok. Have to protect the modesty sia. Cannot even show anything ok. Very valuable ok even seeing something near the breast area is offensive for any male roving eyes.

Jah you say until sinkies damn pathetic sial

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah you say until sinkies damn pathetic sial

The problem is it's true what. I mean let's say suppose these are brazilian gals or let's say thai girls for example. Do you think they would wear 2 bikinis and kpkb over something like that? I am sure you know that answer to that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
red over red. at least the color matches. and it makes the car or suv unique. a standout from the crowd. must think positive and look at it from the bright side. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe You Guys Should Read Tis

Was reading the newspapers today and the article on Joanne Peh's bust had me bu(r)st into fits of laughter. Cue over usage of 'bust' puns - "Joanne Peh BUSTED", "But by a whole cup size - the doctors felt that was busting things too much".

It seems that Joanne Peh has caused quite a stir when she appeared on a Channel 8 cooking program dressed in a low-cut dress with her boobs looking really big. Supposedly it's a D-cup...really!?

3374286105_95c30405a6.jpg

Joanne Peh, having her period

The original Straits Times article here, Joanne Peh Busted, in partiallity. Here are some other parts that i found absolutely hilarious.

Dr Beh Suan Tiong..."was adamant when he said: "having their breasts increase by a cup size during their period does not happen for most women. The change would not be so drastic. Otherwise they would need to have two different sets of bras with different cups sizes."

Ridiculing, ridiculing. *guaffaws*

Dr Christopher Chong..."For a women's breasts to be significantly enlarged during her period is very unusal. My patients have not complained of their breasts increasing by one cup size before. "

"But there are instances when a woman's breast increase significantly during pregnancy and breast feeding".

Ah! Subtlety at its best. Seriously guys, you got to read the whole article.

3374286133_c3440811ce.jpg

Joanne Peh, not having her period

The one above could be her 'twin' brother. LOL :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Maybe You Guys Should Read Tis

I love silicone. One of mankind's best inventions.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Maybe You Guys Should Read Tis

That is one seriously flat chest. I could land an Airbus A380 on that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay HDB drive range rover.....must be an eyesore in the carpark.....any ah long runner also target this car first....

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
My god!!!! this is a a serious matter.Are we going to wait until the loanshark burn someone else house and a life is taken then the police will then take action.Looking at the car,the culprits must have took some time to vandalised her car.