• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joanna Dong CB trumpet destroy song, act victim! cry siah.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
5Zm2Uhfl.jpg

giphy.gif

SBqwIA6.jpg

seashell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some bitch singer who thinks she can butcher any song with her pretentious jazz treatment and her labia trumpet.

Fuck her cb.

bro, you seriously want to f her cb?? think no one would even dare touch

with that type of singing, she expects everyone to praise her?? just face the reality lah..

fQxFA

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

The original is still the best. Who can beat her version as she had been humped by the composer of the song?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you seriously want to f her cb?? think no one would even dare touch

with that type of singing, she expects everyone to praise her?? just face the reality lah..

fQxFA

You must be new here.. nice to meet you
When I say fuck who and who's cheebye.
It's usually this.

0e82384f073c7728b2fccc4d0494ac8f.18.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People actually watch that shitshow? :rolleyes:

At least back in the day, Mediacock had blockbuster Channel 8 tv dramas and good actors. Today it is nothing more than a hollow shell desperately trying to stay relevant.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least back in the day, Mediacock had blockbuster Channel 8 tv dramas and good actors. Today it is nothing more than a hollow shell desperately trying to stay relevant.

For me, bo bian. My mom watching. I walked in and out of the living hall sure to look at the TV screen.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This one caused quite a hooha back in the days. 邓妙华 and 陈碧风 were my wanking-off idols.