• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jiuhukia new method of car hijack and robbery...ginfreely, be careful hor!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driving On The Road, When Stranger Telling You"Smoke on Tyres, Brake Oil Leaked". Netizen Says," Please Don't Stop Your Car!"

b-758x397.png
When you are driving on the road, suddenly some stranger stopped your car, telling you something wrong with your car. You have to beware! They probably not really trying to help. It might be some trap from the syndicate.
A Malaysian netizen, Tan took social media to share his husband experience of nearly robbed on the road, just within a day the post went viral with more than 3000 shares.
IMG_7234.png
The post read:
In broad daylight, rush hours in Federal highway, 2 Indian man were so daring to spray oil on the brake and attempted to rob.
Today, when my husband was on his way to work, 2 Indian man on motorcycle was honking my husband and ride in front of his car, pointed at the brake to hint him the brake oil leaked.
They tried to ask my husband to come out from the car. Not sure their motive is to hijack the car or to rob him. Somehow, my hubby felt something was not right. Instead of going down to check out he decided to leave, before leaving the 2 Indians can be heard saying,” berhati-hati” ( Be careful).
highway-federal-highway-003-large.jpg
Credit : KLIA2
When he reached office, he asked the driver to check his car then sending to workshop for another round of checking. He then found out someone did it on purpose and sprayed some oil on the brake, trying to create a scenario where brake oil was leaking. But because it’s on a highway and he couldn’t drive fast so he had no clue how they managed to do that.
But if he had go down to check out, i’m sure the Indian men will hijacked the car.
So, if you also come across this situation in future, please do not stop your car. Some people out there really trying to rob!
171034182_10159329401309171_8181090868074809144_n.jpg
▼ She also uploaded WhatsApp text from her Husband
172357639_10159329401249171_6706270642642723820_n.jpg
The text read:
Husband: Just now when i was on the way to office, 2 Indian man honking me and pointed at my tyre. I thought what was happening. so, i stopped. They told me there was smoke on my tyre and the brake oil leaked. Lucky i never went down. I just told them i’m about to reach office. They even said ‘ Berhati-hati ya”
When i reached office, i asked the driver to check my car trying to find out why there was oil on my tyre. Then he checked the brake oil but brake oil wasn’t lesser than it used to.
Then i drove the car to the workshop to check thoroughly. The mechanic told me someone sprayed the oil on it. It should be the 2 Indian man. Trying to get me down from the car. Lucky i never went down.
Let’s check out the comments:
▼ One said, “In broad daylight and these people are so daring! Lucky your hubby didn’t go down to check the car. Scary!”, another netizen was shocked and said,” Really dangerous!”
%E5%8D%B1%E9%99%A9.png
▼” Even brake oil leaking also doesn’t matter, the brake will still be working. But you will see some smoke, no need to go down from the car to check out”
%E8%BF%98%E6%98%AF%E6%9C%89brake%E7%9A%84.png

ThinkstockPhotos-1053761848-1280x720-1.jpg
Credit : extramile
▼ One also sharing his experience,” I’m one of the victim, in Rawang highway where 2 Indian man riding motorcycle wearing a tyre company uniform. They pointed at my tyre, and when i looked back with the mirror i really saw smoke coming out from the tyre. They kept asking me to go down to check out the car. Then i told them i will go to the nearest workshop. But they were suggesting me to go to their workshop. I was kind of naive and followed them to a workshop. When we reached the workshop. They told me the charges was RM800. I tried negotiating with them until the owner from the workshop came out and they run away. The owner then told me these people are con man sprayed oil on my brake thus the smoke. They are so daring! Please be careful!”
%E4%B8%80%E6%A0%B7%E4%BA%8B%E4%BB%B6.png
▼” I was almost fall for the trap too, they remove my dash cam and said help me to change brake pump and few more stuff for RM700.”
%E4%B8%80%E6%A0%B7%E4%BA%8B%E4%BB%B61-2.png
▼” Yesterday at 4.45am when i’m on my way to work, my car lost control in the middle of the road. lucky i’m fine and the car was ok too. Right after the incident, less than a minute 2 Indian man and the tow truck was arriving at the scene!”
IMG_7238.png

IMG_7239.jpg
▼” If you happened to see man riding on motorcycle asking you to stop, kept pointing at your car, asked you to get down, you better not. My friend was in the same situation, went down and the man snatched his gold chain.”
%E8%A2%AB%E6%89%93%E6%8A%A2.png
▼” Federal highway is the best spot for crime, most con man on the motorcycle. It’s hard for police to go after them. So, female driver out there, best is to avoid Federal highway.”
%E5%BE%88%E5%A4%9A.png
▼” These kind of cases always happen since long time ago, in the case you come across one, remember safety first, don’t go down from your car and never believe in stranger.”
%E5%BE%88%E4%B9%85%E4%BA%86.png
▼” This should be the old tactic, following you at the back saying your brake oil leaking then told you they have contact for workshop, remove the brake pump on the spot. Brought to somewhere cleaned it, sprayed with new paint, returning to fix it. Collecting few hundred to thousand from you. Actually the spare part is originally from your car too.
They will choose those driving alone, sprayed the oil on your front left tyre. They are not been out for sometimes, maybe now coming back again.”
%E5%BE%88%E4%B9%85%E4%BA%861-2.png
▼” Have to be careful. Cannot simply go down from the car”
%E5%B0%8F%E5%BF%83.png
▼” Very dangerous! It’s impossible for brake oil leaked to the tyre. Lucky he never stopped, driving on the road better beware of the strangers.”
%E5%B0%8F%E5%BF%831-2.png
Info via Facebook