• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! Sexploding Flour Prices Impacting Street Foods like Prata, Chow Kueytiao, Ban Mian!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking retard. Putin is doing what he has to do to ensure the security of Russia. It is Angmorika with NATO who are prolonging the war with non stop supplying of arms to Ukraine. Did Russia also responsible for the increase in gst?
In wat ways is NATO a threat to russkie land?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
In wat ways is NATO a threat to russkie land?
No need to ask that loser lah. Just because he hates America and he hates the PAP to the core (because they cannot fulfill to all his requirements), no matter how you reason with him, he'll never come to his right senses to justify between right and wrong. Such losers have no dignified sense of direction as well. Period.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks to the PAP's policy of keeping the sing dollar strong, our imports are still relatively cheap. Imports are now very expensive in jiuhu, partly thanks to their weakening ringgit.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah, they rather spend their time on how to increase their investments and make their money works harder for them. Only those gian png ones will come here to kpkb and take side with the Commies.
it turns out that after ccp started tracking ip addresses and locations of all social media messages in prc, they found not just majority but all of their porlumpar posters were actually in foreign cuntries and not in prc. many of them are living in democratic cuntries such as arsetralia, canada, us, sg and ml. they were posting from the safety and comfort of their host cuntries talking crap about their host cuntries while praising xi and the ccp.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/m/c3b39556-98a8-3776-bef8-017f41c2f935/china’s-internet-platforms.html

China’s internet platforms are revealing user location—and embarrassing nationalist bloggers

Jane Li
Thu, May 12, 2022, 2:43 AM

After a number of Chinese social media platforms began displaying user locations drawn from internet protocol addresses, it turned out some of the country’s most nationalistic online figures share one thing in common: They are all abroad.

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
it turns out that after ccp started tracking ip addresses and locations of all social media messages in prc, they found not just majority but all of their porlumpar posters were actually in foreign cuntries and not in prc. many of them are living in democratic cuntries such as arsetralia, canada, us, sg and ml. they were posting from the safety and comfort of their host cuntries talking crap about their host cuntries while praising xi and the ccp.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/m/c3b39556-98a8-3776-bef8-017f41c2f935/china’s-internet-platforms.html

China’s internet platforms are revealing user location—and embarrassing nationalist bloggers

Jane Li

After a number of Chinese social media platforms began displaying user locations drawn from internet protocol addresses, it turned out some of the country’s most nationalistic online figures share one thing in common: They are all abroad.
Many are Samsters?

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jane Li

The writer of this piece adopts a sniggering tone as she erroneously thought she has scored a great goal against China with these revelations, but has in fact done an own goal by further legitimizing the CCP and refuting western claims. Quite ironic.

While individual pro-China bloggers that turn out to be based overseas may have been embarrassed on a personal level, these new findings are on the whole extremely positive for the CCP. This can be seen from two common narratives that have been offered by western analysts and the CCP mouthpieces.

Western commentators have struggled in recent years to reconcile the fact that the CCP has the highest government approval rating (based on studies conducted by independent western research organizations) compared to any so called democratic western country. This has brought serious challenges to their favorite narrative that the CCP lacks organic legitimacy as citizens did not vote for the government.

Desperate attempts have been made to spin the whole thing around by: 1) claiming Chinese citizens have been too badly brainwashed by the CCP, hence they know of no better alternatives due to the lack of access to information outside China and/or 2) the sample citizens polled by western research organizations were too afraid to speak the truth for fear of the "Gestapo" suddenly turning up on their doorstep to "disappear" them.

This recently revealed fact that such pro-CCP comments were in fact posted by people based overseas has pretty much debunked the entire argument that Chinese nationals who love the CCP are either too ignorant or too afraid to speak out.

The second narrative which has been frequently brought up by CCP propagandists is 越出国越爱国,i.e. Chinese nationals who have been to and lived in other countries often end up being far more appreciative and patriotic then their recluse counterparts due to them having the opportunity to experience "sub-par" government standards in other countries. The latest findings again offer as yet the strongest evidence supporting the CCP's claims.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writer of this piece adopts a sniggering tone as she erroneously thought she has scored a great goal against China with these revelations, but has in fact done an own goal by further legitimizing the CCP and refuting western claims. Quite ironic.

While individual pro-China bloggers that turn out to be based overseas may have been embarrassed on a personal level, these new findings are on the whole extremely positive for the CCP. This can be seen from two common narratives that have been offered by western analysts and the CCP mouthpieces.

Western commentators have struggled in recent years to reconcile the fact that the CCP has the highest government approval rating (based on studies conducted by independent western research organizations) compared to any so called democratic western country. This has brought serious challenges to their favorite narrative that the CCP lacks organic legitimacy as citizens did not vote for the government.

Desperate attempts have been made to spin the whole thing around by: 1) claiming Chinese citizens have been too badly brainwashed by the CCP, hence they know of no better alternatives due to the lack of access to information outside China and/or 2) the sample citizens polled by western research organizations were too afraid to speak the truth for fear of the "Gestapo" suddenly turning up on their doorstep to "disappear" them.

This recently revealed fact that such pro-CCP comments were in fact posted by people based overseas has pretty much debunked the entire argument that Chinese nationals who love the CCP are either too ignorant or too afraid to speak out.

The second narrative which has been frequently brought up by CCP propagandists is 越出国越爱国,i.e. Chinese nationals who have been to and lived in other countries often end up being far more appreciative and patriotic then their recluse counterparts due to them having the opportunity to experience "sub-par" government standards in other countries. The latest findings again offer as yet the strongest evidence supporting the CCP's claims.
you forgot the fact that these prc porlumpars based overseas are agents in place planted overseas by the ccp to sextract stolen tech and conduct commercial and military sexpionage. they even offered retired u.s. military big money to write good articles about the “good governance” of the prc regime. these are not willing mouthpieces. they are paid and bribed.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
you forgot the fact that these prc porlumpars based overseas are agents in place planted overseas by the ccp to sextract stolen tech and conduct commercial and military sexpionage. they even offered retired u.s. military big money to write good articles about the “good governance” of the prc regime. these are not willing mouthpieces. they are paid and bribed.
Er sure, I suppose this is a catch all explanation that can be used for virtually any scenario with any country.

The truth of your assertions aside, the fact remains that these so called "revelations" by Yahoo in fact post more problems to the western narrative and bolster CCP claims then anything else.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er sure, I suppose this is a catch all explanation that can be used for virtually any scenario with any country.

The truth of your assertions aside, the fact remains that these so called "revelations" by Yahoo in fact post more problems to the western narrative and bolster CCP claims then anything else.
for sexample, i’m very critical of u.s. politics and the way the cuntry is run. it’s an epic failure of untold proportions. but i’m very envious of sinkies who have the pap in charge. the pap does good things for sinkies overall. and i don’t mind living in sg or buying a home there. on the other hand, prc is a totally different animal. ask any tiongs who live in u.s. if they hate u.s. politics and some woke policies, they will all say “yes!” but if you ask them if they are willing to go back to prc to live and buy a home, they will all say “no!” not only no, but “no fucking way in hell!” see the diff?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many are oppies, who hate the PAP for supposedly suppressing democracy in Singapore. But somehow, these same oppies love that the CCP and Xi crack down harshly on any chink oppies who speak out against them.
That is why I'd say many times before that these CCP Porlumpas are traitors. They will attack their own country for suppressing democracy but how can they be favoring the CCP and Winnie when the control over there is 100 times more worse? They are severely contradicting themselves. These wicked bastards are trying to churn and destroy the harmony and social fabric of the sensible Sinkies. They should all be thrown into Hell to be burned and no further sympathy must be shown to these traitors.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winners are not average. :cautious:
Why are you so concern? Trying to stir troubles here? Anyway, it all depends on one's threshold to define the level of poor, average and rich. I'm being humble to classify myself as average despite having 3 properties fully paid (with full rental incomes from 2 of them), no bank loans and totally debt free, having over S$600k in investments and over S$400k in cash. There are others who are richer than me and also others who are poorer than me. So, at the end of the day, it's the quality of life with my wife that matters. I don't need to worry about our next meal because there are surpluses every month to my savings account. All these are thanks to good financial planning during my younger years.

Talking of so much, how about you? Which category do you classify yourself to be in? Let's hear on your expert opinions.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week, I went to buy the Fu Zhou Poh Hwa Fried Oyster Cake at the Jalan Berseh food centre. The stall owner told me his cooking oil has increased from S$60 to S$90 now. And he claimed that he uses 2 such steel jerry cans of cooking oil everyday to maintain the good texture of his fried oyster cakes. I think it's true because the oil he uses to fry those oyster cake has not turned dark in colour as he changes his frying oil in a timely manner.
Blame indonesia for ban of palm oil export to protect their food prices and security.
And india and slovakia doing the same with their farm products from being exported to prevent price increase.
The world has gone mad.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
for sexample, i’m very critical of u.s. politics and the way the cuntry is run. it’s an epic failure of untold proportions. but i’m very envious of sinkies who have the pap in charge. the pap does good things for sinkies overall. and i don’t mind living in sg or buying a home there. on the other hand, prc is a totally different animal. ask any tiongs who live in u.s. if they hate u.s. politics and some woke policies, they will all say “yes!” but if you ask them if they are willing to go back to prc to live and buy a home, they will all say “no!” not only no, but “no fucking way in hell!” see the diff?
The PAP does deserve some credibility in this aspect. Yes, no one political party is perfect but at least they manage to hold the cohesion and fabric of most ordinary Sinkies in 1 piece until now. To relax their regulations even further, they have been allowing lesser restrictions on the use of the CPF monies for the elderly. For example, upon reaching 55 years old, one is allowed to withdraw their CPF money, any amount in excess of the minimum sum required and this required minimum sum can even be halved using your pledged property.

Upon reaching 65 years old, one is assured of at least a S$500 (currently, but this amount is anticipated to increase for the later cohorts) monthly income eternally. Those who have maintained their minimum sum to its maximum limit will be able to get more than S$2,000 per month. Upon reaching 60 years old, one is also able to use their Medisave to co-pay for 85% of their outpatient treatment costs at all government polyclinics, capped to a maximum of S$300 per year. This is called their Flexible Medisave Plan. There is also the Chronic Medisave Plan where more amount of withdrawals (and if I remember correctly, should be capped at S$800 per year) are allowed for the treatment of chronic illnesses for the elderly SInkies. Chronic illnesses apply to long term treatments like diabetes, hypertension, etc.

I would also like to add that the medications provided by the government polyclinics, though are mostly generic ones, are heavily subsidized and cheap where you can't even get at those prices from the local retail pharmacies.

Last edited: