• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! Many VietBUs are laid off from Factories with the collapse in Demand in the West!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok so it's fine for a party time gig n as long as they invest wisely their returns will be much more....good for them if they invest wisely
these are usually college going vietbus. once they graduate and pick up a full time job they’re off to the races to keep up with the nguyens and phucs.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me, but L PMed me and mentioned that you suffer from ED so can you confirm that you can only get shiok from looking?
Go and get your chee bye fucked lah. Every time also PM,,PM... What else are you good at besides PM? Show your PM message if you dare, otherwise, don't sell your bull-shit here. Nobody believes in your PMs. I HAD ALSO PMED YOU, BUT YOU FUCKING CHEE BYE BITCH DIDN'T REPLY TO ME AT ALL. WHAT A FUCKING COWARD BITCH YOU ARE? Did @Loofydralb also PMed you to have a good fuck with his circumcised cock? What a useless CUNT you are?

By the way, what's your Cup Size? @Loofydralb PMed me that your 2 titties are just Cup A- size and he was rather disappointed. Your A- titties signify that you are still a kindergarten Xmm, with no pubic hairs yet. In other words, your Chee Bye Mor still haven't grown yet.

Last edited:

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go and get your chee bye fucked lah. Every time also PM,,PM... What else are you good at besides PM? Show your PM message if you dare, otherwise, don't sell your bull-shit here. Nobody believes in your PMs. I HAD ALSO PMED YOU, BUT YOU FUCKING CHEE BYE BITCH DIDN'T REPLY TO ME AT ALL. WHAT A FUCKING COWARD BITCH YOU ARE? Did @Loofydralb also PMed you to have a good fuck with his circumcised cock? What a useless CUNT you are?

By the way, what's your Cup Size? @Loofydralb PMed me that your 2 titties are just Cup A- size and he was rather disappointed. Your A- titties signify that you are still a kindergarten Xmm, with no pubic hairs yet. In other words, your Chee Bye Mor still haven't grown yet.

L PMed me to say that he never ever PMed you at all, so you shouldnt tell lies on this forum. Already you are stupid and now if you continue lying then others here may call you a stupid liar. You wouldnt like that would you or perhaps you do.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
L PMed me to say that he never ever PMed you at all, so you shouldnt tell lies on this forum. Already you are stupid and now if you continue lying then others here may call you a stupid liar. You wouldnt like that would you or perhaps you do.
L PMed me to say that you are a Cup A- size. Nothing to be shy about your small boobs size because I'm not interested in you anyway. You are not my cup of tea. I prefer Cup size C+, must be firm, round and with a diameter of at least 25mm (1-inch) areolas with erected pink nipples.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me, but L PMed me and mentioned that you suffer from ED so can you confirm that you can only get shiok from looking?
L PMed me to say that you shouldn't be talking so much (for what)? He said to just arrange for a session with me and you'll experience for yourself. I dare you to, fucking bitch. But really if your Cup size is only A-, that will indeed puts me off. It's more for a juvenile (Secondary school student) fuck, not a complete total woman's competence.

Last edited: