• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jb-born accounts assistant working in singapore curses singaporeans for going to jb

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jb-born accounts assistant working in singapore curses singaporeans for going to

...............................With the population white paper just passed by parliament, it would seem that there would be many more Malaysian Chinese coming over to settle down in Singapore after opposing their country's Bumiputera policy for a long time to no available recourse.
What do you think?

I think it is nice and perfectly gentlemanly of them to accept. After all, it is by invitation.

Cheers!

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jb-born accounts assistant working in singapore curses singaporeans for going to

Only the Malaysian government can control Singaporeans going into JB, this guy should vote BN out then.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is delusional. Without sinkees in JB, he would be surrounded by m&ds and ah nehs and businesses in JB will only sell halal shit. No bacon how can..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is delusional. Without sinkees in JB, he would be surrounded by m&ds and ah nehs and businesses in JB will only sell halal shit. No bacon how can..

Some singkies are just as delusional. Without the foreigners, we will be a ghost city that is dirty, unbuilt, inconvenient, high costs, no jobs.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some singkies are just as delusional. Without the foreigners, we will be a ghost city that is dirty, unbuilt, inconvenient, high costs, no jobs.

On behalf of Leongsam, "Well Said!"

But I have no points to add you today :p

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I agree with you. We need delusional sinkees to improve the economy in JB even more. Buy more property, unload their CPF in JB, spend their extra cash here and let FT support peesai goberment.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opposition supporting retards are the same losers who marries foreigners, visit foreign prostitutes, hire foreign maids, live in houses built by foreigners, work in foreign MNC and benefit from cheap foreign labor like those in restaurant so that he can afford to visit one every week on his pathetic pay yet come into forums like this to complain about foreigners.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

Opposition supporting retards are the same losers who marries foreigners, visit foreign prostitutes, hire foreign maids, live in houses built by foreigners, work in foreign MNC and benefit from cheap foreign labor like those in restaurant so that he can afford to visit one every week on his pathetic pay yet come into forums like this to complain about foreigners.

we had long been a welfare state for papees n cronies where they first claim that
they should be paid XXX amount of $$$ if not, they would be better off in private sector or in biz themselves.

By "default", since we do not have enough opposition to veto all these "claims", these leeches at the first split second
when they are elected or "elected" thru walkovers, commit FUNDAMENTAL BREACH of what they claim.

They hold tonnes of appointments, directorships and/or in biz themselves.

Having more than one appointment does not give one more than 24hrs per calendar day...

Question remains: WHO did they neglect?

Shareholders of public listed companies?

(Public) Stakeholders of GLC or statutory boards?

or???

We had long been providing WELFARE STATE facilities for PAPees n CRONIES....

MY FELLOW SINGAPOREANS PLEASE...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What he said is reasonable, as such let's all of us help JB by avoiding JB and to go further north to Malacca or KL or to Batam in the south.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JB Chinese are the worse fucking lot of Mudland Chinese ever...I have said this before and I will say it again,,these fucking mudland Cina,,come to spore to work,,get the benefits,,and always complain that they get discriminated by UMNO etc,,,and guess what? time and time again they vote for BN,,,because of these fuckwits,,UMNO till this day still in power,,and they love sucking Mudhatir's cock and get shafted by him tooo

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he said is reasonable, as such let's all of us help JB by avoiding JB and to go further north to Malacca or KL or to Batam in the south.

You people like to go Johor to shop. I don't. If anything is needed to be done in Malaysia, I go further north to Melaka or KL. Johor is probably the most expensive place in Malaysia. We should keep Johor as a border town.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do we mean we don't have the right to defend ourselves when someone is mean to us? Get your priorities right.

Were the singkies defending themselves when they were behaving rude in JB?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is it that somehow I feel that I am at Jurong Bird Park, watching a bird show?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You people like to go Johor to shop. I don't. If anything is needed to be done in Malaysia, I go further north to Melaka or KL. Johor is probably the most expensive place in Malaysia. We should keep Johor as a border town.

Yes. There isn't much price difference. Not much savings.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Get your priorities right. Unless you are telling us you are a Malaysia FT?

I am true blue singkie.
And you still haven't answered my question.

Were the singkies defending themselves when they were behaving rude in JB?