• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jaslyn Go questioned by police

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys don't have the guts because they will get it come reservist, or suddenly they find themselves called up for a tough reservist posting.

Sound logic. Perhaps they haven't dared call up Dr. Chee for reservist too. With his ASP rank, the police constables, corporals and sergeants all have to salute him and take orders from him. Unimaginable. :biggrin:

A

Alu862

Sound logic. Perhaps they haven't dared call up Dr. Chee for reservist too. With his ASP rank, the police constables, corporals and sergeants all have to salute him and take orders from him. Unimaginable. :biggrin:

Yeah hor. He's not even 50 yet while old men still have to stand by for mobilisation.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will the UN condemn Singapore for that?

TV2008080918350200-1.jpg

I'll condemn Uncle Sam if he dares to condemn me! Do u know how much protection money I've paid him so far? Pay till my heart flutters, u know? *hee*hee*

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who know her personally DO NOT know her. those who dunno her personally seems to know her better.

the power of flirt & destroy is amazing!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Upon taking office in 1993, he requested an accounting of Singapore's vast assets, financial as well as physical. The accountant-general initially responded that it would take "52 man-years" to produce a complete list..."[/CENTER]
[/QUOTE]

Can anyone recall that OTC at his wife's cremation while delivering the eulogy, emotionally said some thing about trying their very best to be as honest as they possibly can in the way they conduct themselves in life?
Perhaps we had missed an underlying message that he was trying to tell us all?