• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jaime Zheng Jiayang - A Child ‘Super Star’ Is Born

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesterday we attended the photo studio in Shanghai where Jaime had his pictures taken (along with a few of his Mummy and Daddy) for the largest baby and infant magazine in China.

The pictures will be used in the issue to be published at the end of February, and will be the images accompanying a 16-page article on child health – healthy eating and nutrition.

The magazine, know as健康准妈妈—婴儿 (pinyin “Jian Kang zhun Ma Ma – Ying Er, English translation “Healthy Pregnant Mummy – Infant”) is the infants’ version of a series of magazines, and has absolutely (mind-boggling) huge circulation across all of China mainland.

[STORY AND GALLERY]

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jaime Zheng Jiayang - A Child ‘Super Star’ Is Born

Yesterday we attended the photo studio in Shanghai where Jaime had his pictures taken (along with a few of his Mummy and Daddy) for the largest baby and infant magazine in China.

The pictures will be used in the issue to be published at the end of February, and will be the images accompanying a 16-page article on child health – healthy eating and nutrition.

The magazine, know as健康准妈妈—婴儿 (pinyin “Jian Kang zhun Ma Ma – Ying Er, English translation “Healthy Pregnant Mummy – Infant”) is the infants’ version of a series of magazines, and has absolutely (mind-boggling) huge circulation across all of China mainland.

[STORY AND GALLERY]

is this your boy?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

[STORY AND GALLERY]

shame on you :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo with a chinese surname?

Hehe - no, his full name on his birth certificate is Jaime Zheng Jiayang (then my surname)... his middle names are Zheng Jiayang (which is also his chinese name of course - 郑家洋 - his Mum's (my wife) family surname is Zheng... we wanted him to have a name that can be used in both cultures... :biggrin:

Everyone just calls him Jaime though - in China and elsewhere... although he was born in Singapore and my wife's Chinese citizen, he is officially an Australian citizen under his English name (Jaime - my surname) and my descent (Aussie passport)...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pete, I not scolding you hor. But I concern your boy. Very confusing identities you gave him lah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YUcks another chup cheng kia,

Do u think the masses will be going ohhhh looks sooo good since apparently being of pure asian heritage makes u ugly?:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also noticed how come take pics for a china mag rather than an ozzie mag????

Cos ozzies will go oh not ang moh baby, whatever, china ppl will go wah this baby soo good looking, cos not 100% chinese. Seriously chinese with that sort of thinking suck. :oIo::rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[STORY AND GALLERY]

Congrats to your son. Wish him a happy childhood.

Leemafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
although he was born in Singapore and my wife's Chinese citizen, he is officially an Australian citizen (Aussie passport)...

Good. Just be sure that you don't make the mistake of getting him a Sinkee passport as he would have to serve in the National Slavery.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe - no, his full name on his birth certificate is Jaime Zheng Jiayang (then my surname)... his middle names are Zheng Jiayang (which is also his chinese name of course - 郑家洋 - his Mum's (my wife) family surname is Zheng... we wanted him to have a name that can be used in both cultures... :biggrin:

Everyone just calls him Jaime though - in China and elsewhere... although he was born in Singapore and my wife's Chinese citizen, he is officially an Australian citizen under his English name (Jaime - my surname) and my descent (Aussie passport)...

Good. Asians love chupjengkias.