• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jailed mafia boss acted as agony aunt for mobsters

C

Cao Pi

Jailed mafia boss acted as agony aunt for mobsters

A jailed mafia boss acted as an agony aunt to his foot soldiers while in prison by sending them letters advising them on their sex lives.

By Nick Pisa in Rome 1:08PM GMT 20 Dec 2010

The details have emerged in a series of intercepted notes known as "pizzini" that mobster Sandro Lo Piccolo, 35, sent out from his prison cell.

Sandro_1789264f.jpg

Sandro Lo Piccolo

In one letter he says: "My dear friend, erotic adventures as you like to call them, are a philosophy," before going on to advise him on how best to please his lover.

Lo Piccolo, who is serving a life sentence, also wrote: "I am really disappointed to hear that you are leaving women unsatisfied," before offering himself as a substitute.

He was arrested three years ago in a dawn raid by police who also picked up his father Salvatore – known as il Barone (the baron).

Later as he was led out of a police station where he was being held he blew kisses to screaming women who had gathered outside to wait for him and catch a glimpse of the notoriously handsome mobster.

Investigators in Palermo on the mafia's island stronghold of Sicily who seized the letters last week in a raid on accomplices of Lo Piccolo have nicknamed his advice the "Mafia Kamasutra." Lo Piccolo boasted of his own sexual prowess in the 10 pages of letters – as well as giving his men orders on how to extort money and carry on with mafia business as usual.

In another he wrote: "My friend, I read that you are making love all the time. I am the only one not having sex any more – enjoy yourself and don't forget anyone." Lo Piccolo receives dozens of letter from female admirers including one from a former girlfriend who said: "Don't worry, I am waiting for you. When I go to work I dress down, just jeans and tennis shoes.

"I do not wear make up, I swear I will not do anything that attracts attention to me. I have several colleagues who are chasing me but don't worry about them." Following the arrest of his father Salvatore in 2007, police found a list of 10 commandments for the Mafia contained within his documents.

The list, titled "Rights and Duties", suggested bosses of the Cosa Nostra, the Sicilian mafia, wanted to rein in the flamboyant behaviour of the younger mobsters. Among the commandments it said one should never look at the wives of friends, or go to pubs and clubs.