• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade Seah & Mark Richmond

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
jade seah is there yesterday.....stefanie sun was there 2 surprise tao li with a bouquet of flowers 4 her impressive performance in her swimming event.....

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Today 20/8 Jade has apologised for her fing "inadvertent" gaffe:biggrin: "In a live show, things do not always go like clockwork. In overcoming jittersof a live telecast, I may have indvertently expressed my frustrations audibly...it was never my intention to cause grief or controversy. I sincerely hope viewers will give me a chance to improve" said Jade. Btw it seems that Jade's "artiste manager" tried to help Jade get off lightly by just denying that Jade said the f word in the first place. Stupid manager did not know the power of the internet:p

Mediacorp's Ken Liang said Jade was selected for her "sporty and outgoing personality" but Liang added "she may not have the mileage of a seasoned presenter...We deeply regret the unintended leakage of the off-camera expletive. Measure have been put inplace to prevent future occurrences from happening".

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mediacorp's Ken Liang said Jade was selected for her "sporty and outgoing personality" but Liang added "she may not have the mileage of a seasoned presenter...We deeply regret the unintended leakage of the off-camera expletive. Measure have been put inplace to prevent future occurrences from happening".

Meaning that they'll get the cameramen to cover up future expletives, and threaten to punish the cameramen for any future leakage?

Kage07

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would prefer the politically incorrect "kicked ass" or "creamed"

Like, The brazilians got their asses kicked in football by the argentines or Bolt creamed the rest of the field in the 100m sprint.

No ?

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
after u bao her...can I loan her for 1 week or so?..will pay u the required fees n such..lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Newpaper yesterday really grilled, fried and screwed her. Think she must have offended someone there too.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
on 1st few looks, she seems pretty to me..

but the more i look at her, the more so-so she look..:confused:

just me lah.. anyway my beau is "13th Aunt"..:p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade deserves it lah. Why cover up? Just admit and apologise straight away. In any event she really CMI as a sports presenter (or any other presenter for that matter) that is crystal clear. Sometimes I can't even understand what the heck she is saying, poor diction.

Newpaper yesterday really grilled, fried and screwed her. Think she must have offended someone there too.