• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo stuff - [merged]

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spirit of Protestanism after Martin Luther (the doctrine), Johannes Gutenburg (the printing press) and William Tyndale (the English translation) is that every Christian family should have a copy of the Bible at home and read it for themselves. In Protestanism, what would have been "priest" (denoting authority to speak for divinity) was "demoted" to "pastor" in Protestant churches. There should be no such thing as divine praying, forgiving or healing power in the pastor himself. The supreme divine representation of the Pope was abolished altogether, even the bishopric (except for Church of England). A pastor (a shephard entrusted with some sheeps to care for over certain pastures) is supposedly only in the role of leading a neighbourhood church fellowship. Personally, I find it hard to reconcile modern money-powered charismatic mega-churches with what's written in the Bible. To be fair, I also find it hard to reconcile mega-golden statutes and temples built for Buddha with his teachings.

Very sensible stuff. But incidentally, regarding beautiful Buddhist statues and buildings, Somehow, I find it not the least offensive at all, especially in view of the fact that there's no ostentatious commercial activity involved, and I am particularly impressed by the Buddhist organisations which provide and still continue to serve the destitute people of the masses (and even the not so destitute are never turned away) with free food on a daily basis at a certain location. This alone speaks tons.

R

redlightmeansgo

The spirit of Protestanism after Martin Luther (the doctrine), Johannes Gutenburg (the printing press) and William Tyndale (the English translation) is that every Christian family should have a copy of the Bible at home and read it for themselves. In Protestanism, what would have been "priest" (denoting authority to speak for divinity) was "demoted" to "pastor" in Protestant churches. There should be no such thing as divine praying, forgiving or healing power in the pastor himself. The supreme divine representation of the Pope was abolished altogether, even the bishopric (except for Church of England). A pastor (a shephard entrusted with some sheeps to care for over certain pastures) is supposedly only in the role of leading a neighbourhood church fellowship. Personally, I find it hard to reconcile modern money-powered charismatic mega-churches with what's written in the Bible. To be fair, I also find it hard to reconcile mega-golden statutes and temples built for Buddha with his teachings.

Megalomaniacs hide behind curtains and invoke institutional powers to line their coffers whilst pretending to serve public good.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

redlightmeansgo

Megalomaniacs hide behind curtains and invoke institutional powers to line their coffers whilst pretending to serve public good.

There is a gulf between egalitarianism (which was what Martin Luther tried to instill with the protest against corruption in the Catholic Church, against centralised authority) and egotism.

The church was meant to build up the individual within the context of family and society. It is supposed to be a beacon and moral compass, pointing believers in the right direction, and that means it has the power to chastise and correct its flock.

Today, we have pastors modelling themselves after rock stars, and they pander to popular taste. They give what people want to hear, not what they NEED to hear. There is no difference between them and motivational speakers like Tim Robbins.

I have met pastors from Russia who took on the facade of Russian punks in order to reach out to the lost in that section of society. But they move quietly, away from media attention. They don't bring unnecessary attention to themselves in a sensitive climate.

Here in Sinkie, we have in particular a pastor who dresses herself in leotards and tit revealing clothes that cover half her ass. She hogs media limelight, and insists she is doing God's work. But of course, lest I forget, we are a neo-democratic and open society. We should express how we feel, and who are we to judge if such pastors know powerful people who feature on the Forbes' list?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This alone speaks tons.

On the contrary this speaks prejudice.

You know about Buddhism. I know Christianity.

You heard about Christianity. I heard about Buddhism.

There are things I heard that I could highlight and draw conclusions from. But I won't.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC stand on Tiger Neo affair?

This is obstruction of justice, .. besides Wendy Chong, they also seem to want to prevent Foyce Lim from exposing more as revealed by her at yesterdays interview with RazorTV.

Why is a church like this doing going round the island threatening people? :confused::confused:

What is CHC's stake in all of this?

Maybe the cops needs to look into this.

This is where defamation laws should be used.

Why do you say CHC prevent Foyce Lim from speaking?

You form a conclusion from a cowardly innuendo.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: waseh Jack Neo involved with 11 women

From your posts, it is possible that Jack was playing around with married women. These married women choose to play with him too.

Kind of despicable, the old Jack. The women are despicable too.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary this speaks prejudice.

You know about Buddhism. I know Christianity.

You heard about Christianity. I heard about Buddhism.

There are things I heard that I could highlight and draw conclusions from. But I won't.

I know more about Christianity inside out more than you know how to quote only from verses that please you.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's a hole religious mess all over the world...scandals, sex, money and what have you...they are afterall human and fallible....so there's no need to expect anything higher than a sinful human flresh.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo was slated for Aljunied GRC?

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Jack Neo was slated for Aljunied GRC?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>12:15 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 12) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30048.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE id=post421467 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=alt2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD noWrap>___________Ramseth[/SIZE]
user_offline.gif

Alfrescian (S)
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jul 2008

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD id=td_post_421467 class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: GE2010's new TT Durai - Jack Neo delayed GE
<HR SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->This is what I've heard.

Aljunied GRC in GE 2006, the two divisions that fared the worst for PAP causing WP overall votes to cross 40% was Serangoon Gardens (Lim Hwee Hua v. Sylvia Lim) and Kovan (Cynthia Phua v. Goh Meng Seng).

LHH wasn't blamed for it since she was parachuted in to save the result from getting even worse for PAP. (Serangoon Gardens was added to Aljunied whilst Kembangan was taken off). In fact, she was rewarded with a promotion to full minister after that, and even entrusted with GIC and Temasek matters.

However, Cynthia Phua's showings raised eyebrows. They started to worry, especially since by logical calculation, the next election is ripe time for Low Thia Khiang to step into Aljunied GRC. With a 44% vote base, all he requires is a swing of 7% or even less, if Sylvia Lim adds a few percentage swing herself through her NCMP exposure. Then they found Jack Neo and thought that they found the solution, safeguard and rearguard against the possibility of LTK taking his chance.

When there's no way of holding news of the first Wendy Chong affair from breaking, Jack Neo immediately notified George Yeo (leader of PAP Aljunied team). He immediately reacted and tried to cushion the situation. He reacted fast, in fact too fast, and got stuck dumbfounded when more scandalous disclosures followed.

Source: Classified Confidential
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jack Neo was slated for Aljunied GRC?

Jack Neo for Aljunied?? Haa... want to use a hokkien peng to fight against teochew lao???

Cannot imagine having someone like Jack Neo (before scandal) as MP.... Is PAP really that lack of people???

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time for Jack's prodigy to step up.

PAP always has a Plan B. Don't Worry !

Here comes.........MARK LEE !

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe they thought that Jack can intercourse well with the heartlanders, who knows he really intercourse the heartlander:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AWARE voices out on Jack Neo sex scandal

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - AWARE voices out on Jack Neo sex scandal</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>shulingla <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Mar-12 7:21 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30038.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/03/12/transsexual-masseur-pbm-jack-neo-wants-me-to-offer-special-service/
From Rainnix on Sat, 13th Mar 2010 9:15 am at Temasek Review:
To: Ms. Dana Lam
The President of AWARE
Dear Dana,
As an organization supposedly to represent female equality in workplace environment as clearly stipulated on your official website: [URL="http://www.aware.org.sg/"]http://www.aware.org.sg/[/URL].
Looking at the interview by Foyce Lim from Razor ([URL="http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/44876.html"]http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/entertainment/44876.html)[/URL], based on the modus operandi of CHC church is that members of the church should not have any divorce. I suspect that Pastor Tan Ye Peng of CHC had been using oppressive methods to coerce Irene Kng to forgive her husband and trying to prevent her from filing a divorce on Jack Neo. She might also been coerced to appear in the press conference openly stating that she “love” and “had forgiven” Jack Neo. But her body language and her subsequent broke-down cum fainting spoke otherwise.
It is imperative that Irene Kng be put under AWARE counseling immediately. Previously when Irene Kng discovered of Jack Neo’s infidelity, did she seek counseling from CHC? And since the church’s directive is that they don’t believe in divorce, did they ask Irene Kng to give Jack Neo a chance (after many chances) resulting in feeding Jack Neo’s sexual appetite and cornering Irene Kng, pressuring her to the extent of her sanity?
Friends of Irene Kng please pass a message to her that she should seek proper counseling from AWARE where she can be reinstate the proper rights of a woman and any delay now will likely tip her off to commit suicide (I feel that her tendency to do that is high).
There are church members using peer pressure to “slam” Foyce Lim on her actions to speak up against her sexual harassment from Jack Neo. All females should have the right to speak up against their sexual predator. Without the proper “guidance or misguidance” from the church, how a woman, be able to speak up against her sexual predator without any stigma from the church? Is the church abetting a sex predator to continue his ways since it uses its pressure to cower the girls into silence?
This are serious matters and AWARE must step in urgently.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jackass or Parliamentary BILLS more VIP?

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Jackass or Parliamentary BILLS more VIP?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>dragonone <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Mar-12 8:58 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>30041.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>ALl this mumbo jumbo about a cross dresser ! Detracting attention from what is important!!
what are the Opposition doing about this? Nothing!
SINGAPORE: Three Bills have been tabled to amend the Constitution as well as the Presidential and Parliamentary Elections Acts - paving the way for changes to the political system ahead of the next General Election, due by February 2012.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 3/12/2010 11:59 pm ET by dragonone</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Are The Police Still Not Investigating Jack Neo's Murder Attempt?

http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/0...ide-twice-because-of-her-during-their-affair/

“I was at Raffles Town Club and had a huge fight with him because I suspected that he was meeting another girl. He was very angry and anxious and threatened to open the window and jumped off. Fortunately, the window did not open……There was once when he was angry with another guy going after me and we had a quarrel over it. He ran to East Coast Park and drank a lot of beer. I went from Yishun to East Coast to find him and asked him to return home. He sped along the road and hit a bus.Though I asked him to slow down, he still continued speeding to end his life together with mine,” Wendy Chong, Shin Min Daily

It has already been a few days, so when exactly is the Singapore Police Force going to commence investigation into this very serious allegation of attempted murder of a young girl?

Unlike the Romanian diplomat, this jackass has no diplomatic immunity. So what's stopping the police from commencing investigations? His political connections with George Yeo and membership of the Little Emperor's political party?

Does his political connections mean that he cannot be investigated for this very serious allegation of attempted murder or be charged with attempted murder if this serious allegation is found to be true? Note that he has yet to deny this allegation.

Does George Yeo Yong Boon still want all Singaporeans including the Singapore Police Force to "rally around" this jerk who attempted to kill a young girl?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallelujah! City Harvest Church Saved Jack Neo's Life, Family and Career.

Internationally acclaimed Singaporean director Jack Neo was seduced by 13 devilish and morally-corrupt young starlets (May they burn in Hell for all of eternity) who would do anything, and I do mean anything, for a role in his movies. These wanton girls basically made Jack an offer he can't refuse. Little did he know that these little devils were out to destory him and his family.

Fortunately, by the Grace of God, Jack joined the CHC 2 years ago and this is the best decision he has made in his life.

CHC has saved his life by introducing Jack to our Alimighty and Forgiving God. He would have ended his life if not for his faith in our Lord.

CHC's marriage counsellor also saved Jack's marriage and helped him to mend the ties with his children. They are a happy familly once again with the help of CHC.

Jack's career is not over, he can continue to make movies that will have a guaranteed audience of more than 50,000, that is the congregation of the msot powerful church in Singapore.

God bless Pastor Kong.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Are The Police Still Not Investigating Jack Neo's Murder Attempt?

He was also accused of corruption and sexual harassment, offering movie roles in exchange for sex.

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hallelujah! City Harvest Church Saved Jack Neo's Life, Family and Career.

Internationally acclaimed Singaporean director Jack Neo was seduced by 13 devilish and morally-corrupt young starlets (May they burn in Hell for all of eternity) who would do anything, and I do mean anything, for a role in his movies. These wanton girls basically made Jack an offer he can't refuse. Little did he know that these little devils were out to destory him and his family.

Fortunately, by the Grace of God, Jack joined the CHC 2 years ago and this is the best decision he has made in his life.

CHC has saved his life by introducing Jack to our Alimighty and Forgiving God. He would have ended his life if not for his faith in our Lord.

CHC's marriage counsellor also saved Jack's marriage and helped him to mend the ties with his children. They are a happy familly once again with the help of CHC.

Jack's career is not over, he can continue to make movies that will have a guaranteed audience of more than 50,000, that is the congregation of the msot powerful church in Singapore.

God bless Pastor Kong.

Jerk Neo join CHC 2 years ago.
Jerk Neo started the affair also 2 years ago.

who is the one that save him? the 22 years old girl. If she didn't expose him, he will still be attending services every sunday, doing a mass KTV session but with all the lustful thought in his mind, especially all the actions inside his MPV.

Wendy Chong is his saviour, he should worship her. Jerk Neo's family owe her forever.